BajaNomad

SPRING BREAK-GONZAGA BAY!!!

eetdrt88 - 4-18-2005 at 09:11 AM

just got back from the bay---it had to be the best trip ever,of course i say that after every baja trip;D;D;Dwe camped down at beluga where they have opened anew mini market right at the camp...pretty sweet....the fishing was the best i've ever seen for shore fishing and off a small boat,we caught more variety of fish and more of the same than ever before:yes::yes:i finally got to go spend a whole day at punta final,the sea life there is amazing....heres a few we got off the boat

whoops...

eetdrt88 - 4-18-2005 at 09:14 AM

Bruce R Leech - 4-18-2005 at 09:44 AM

That is a nice mess of Fish. Baja is still a Paradise.

David K - 4-18-2005 at 05:30 PM

Ah man... look at how nice the water is! Gonzaga Bay... totally 'Baja'!!!:yes::yes::yes: Great shot of 'Snoopy' too (the hill in the background is an island at highest tides, looks like Snoopy laying on his back staring up... at Punta Final)!

[Edited on 4-19-2005 by David K]

eetdrt88 - 4-18-2005 at 07:15 PM

hey david,is there any place better in the world?:D i just got back yesterday and i'm goig thru major withdrawals........thank god for Baja Nomad!!

yankeeirishman - 4-19-2005 at 07:37 AM

Punta Final. I have been there lotsa' times, and have never noticed Snoopy! It goes to show you, that one can always find something new in their own backyard! Nice catch of fish for the Tacos :lol:

David K - 4-19-2005 at 07:57 AM

I think I first read about 'Snoopy' in Airports of Baja by Senterfitt. Perhaps it looks better from the air? Personally, I think it's a stretch! Maybe Charles Schultz had a place at Punta Final?:lol: