BajaNomad

Book Signing and Wine Tasting Today

Keri - 4-23-2005 at 06:27 AM

Come on down for a day chocked full on fun. Watch the Newport/Ensenada Regetta pass by while sitting on our terrace over the beautiful blue Pacific, k :bounce::spingrin: :tumble:

[Edited on 4-23-2005 by Keri]

[Edited on 4-23-2005 by Keri]

Keri, Bernie and all

Eli - 4-23-2005 at 07:12 AM

If I could, I surly would, this is the one event I truly hope continues and that someday I will be able to make it up there to visit with a few old friends made from pen and person both.

I toast you all, Sara

Hi Sara

Baja Bernie - 4-24-2005 at 02:59 PM

Matt was hoping to get down to see you before you left for the mainland but he told me that he was not going to have time this year because of pressing business--he had hoped to be able to take a month off but that got shortened to a week.

Ted Donovan, of Baja Talk Radio, and I were talking and he will be down your way between the 5th and the 15th and I suggested that he get together with you and tape an interview with you for his talk show--he is expanding to the mainland as well as Baja and it would be great if you two could get together and talk about your dad, Oaxaxa, and you and your Gallery.

I TOLD HIM I WOULD FIND OUT WHEN YOU WERE LEAVING AND WITH YOUR PERMISSION I WILL GIVE HIM YOUR EMAIL SO YOU CAN ARRANGE TO MEET.

Lu Ann and I are always thinking about your and your adventures.

I showed off the plaque you sent me at the signing. People really liked it.

Muse to you and away!

Love like you've never been hurt, Dance like nobody's watching, and sing like nobody's listening!

Bernie
bernie@mibaja.com

tim40 - 4-24-2005 at 07:12 PM

Thank you again Keri. We appreciate all you do to pull together the fun event for all. We made it all the way back to Manhattan Beach in about 3.5 hours. Now, we just got to get our act together and come down and enjoy the resort before another year passes.

tim40 - 4-25-2005 at 02:27 PM

BTW: for those with interest in the winning tequilas from the tasting, GeoRock took very detailed notes that she promised to publish when she returns from BLA.