BajaNomad

can't login!

Sallysouth - 4-26-2005 at 09:15 PM

Hi Doug, I'm in Cabo and trying to login on mijas computer. I know my username and password. Any suggestions? thanks, Sally:?::)

Bruce R Leech - 4-26-2005 at 09:44 PM

he must of went to bed. make sure your using lower case letters.

BajaNomad - 4-27-2005 at 04:48 AM

:?:

Anonymous - 4-27-2005 at 08:18 AM

Still can't login to reply!:?:

BajaNomad - 4-27-2005 at 01:49 PM

I need more info on what's happening. Are you getting an error message? More details please.

If you're certain of the username/password combination - and it's still not working, my first question is: Your not able to sign in and she is?... or are you both not able to sign in?

Second question: if you're both not able to sign in, then I would guess it's a security settings issue that's preventing the system from using cookies to identify you.

My ??? was that the original post was under your signed-in username when you indicated you couldn't sign in. Thusly my confusion.

--
Doug

Anonymous - 6-12-2005 at 08:20 AM

Having a hard time trying to log in, tried 5 times and even tried to reregister but always get the error message that the name is used but it won't retrive my password info ect! :?:

BajaNomad - 6-12-2005 at 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
Having a hard time trying to log in, tried 5 times and even tried to reregister but always get the error message that the name is used but it won't retrive my password info ect! :?:
At the login screen, instead of trying to (re-)register, use the 'Forgot Passwor?' link instead, taking you here:

http://forums.bajanomad.com/misc.php?action=lostpw

Enter the information, and if it matches, a new password is issued, and the new information is sent to you in an email. This is one reason it's important for Nomads to keep an accurate email address in their profiles.

If you still need help, send me an email - hopefully from the email address on file.

Thanks,
--
Doug

FYI

Sallysouth - 6-12-2005 at 03:22 PM

Doug, you probably already know that that last inquiry was not from me! I'm back home and all is well.You were right about the security issue while I was in Cabo. Thanks, Sally