BajaNomad

San Felipe lots wanted

yankeeirishman - 5-1-2005 at 01:30 PM

Looking for beach front lots, away from beachfront lots, and
outskirts of town. Open to any type of transaction of owner/selling or owner leasing. Short or long term. Will be viewing lots on NOVEMBER 2nd WEEK of 2006 . Please submit clear directions to your lot for drive by and asking price. No appointments will be taken for us to see your lots. Sorry. Please respond to deno@gigo.com NO AGENTS

[Edited on 6-5-2005 by yankeeirishman]

guicho - 5-16-2005 at 11:55 AM

How did you do that?

bancoduo - 10-7-2005 at 05:41 PM

I have a lot you can view?:cool::moon::O:D:smug:

wornout - 10-7-2005 at 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by yankeeirishman
Looking for beach front lots, away from beachfront lots, and
outskirts of town. Open to any type of transaction of owner/selling or owner leasing. Short or long term. Will be viewing lots on NOVEMBER 2nd WEEK of 2006 . Please submit clear directions to your lot for drive by and asking price. No appointments will be taken for us to see your lots. Sorry. Please respond to deno@gigo.com NO AGENTS

[Edited on 6-5-2005 by yankeeirishman]

Our kids have a lot next to ours for sale, it is in El Dorado and the lease runs out to 2019 or you can take it into the master lease. They want somewhere around $4000 for it. We will be back home by then so email me when we get close and I will send dirving directions. There are many others in EL Dorado for sale by owner.

Bruce R Leech - 10-7-2005 at 06:21 PM

he is back

Sharksbaja - 10-7-2005 at 06:26 PM

Hey Yank, is it really you?

comitan - 10-7-2005 at 06:27 PM

Thats an old post that someone dug out of the archives, he's not here.

meme - 10-7-2005 at 08:13 PM

Looks Like Old Post To me Too! I have not seen Yankee on here for quite awhile now. He seemed to be gettimg rather fed up with the way things were going on here!

wornout - 10-7-2005 at 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by meme
Looks Like Old Post To me Too! I have not seen Yankee on here for quite awhile now. He seemed to be gettimg rather fed up with the way things were going on here!

He is not alone in that respect, I added my note because the original post said second week in November. Of course it also said 2006.