BajaNomad

Nos Vemos en Baja!

gringorio - 5-8-2005 at 06:28 PM

Well Nomads, the day draws near for my departure into Baja and the Sea of Cortez. Unless I get a wild hair and leave from Puerto Penasco, I should be departing San Felipe on or about the 14th of May. Later than desired, but in this case better late than never!

Hopefully I'll get to meet those of you who are living in Baja or traveling there during my journey. The best guess for an itinerary is that I should be in Bahia de los Angeles around the first of June, after that who knows!

I will be posting updates on my web site as well as posting questions and observations regarding conservation issues.

See you in Baja!

gringorio

Mike Humfreville - 5-8-2005 at 06:37 PM

We'll be in Bahia de Los Angeles after May 12th. Have a great trip and bring us lots of stories.

bajalou - 5-8-2005 at 06:59 PM

Sorry I'll miss you as I have to go to the states on the 14th for a few days-

Have a safe adventure and I'll be watching for your posts.

:spingrin:

Bon voyage

Sharksbaja - 5-8-2005 at 07:29 PM

Bueno suerte amigo, may your journey leave you with few problems.
Keep an eye out for kayaks with no rear lights!
Wish I was goin' too.
My interest is primarily on sharks and shellfish. Please, do take notes on any surfacing sharks.
And please don't stray too far out and watch for changes in swell direction. It may be a warning. Most of all....HAVE FUN! Take many pics if u can, we would love it. Sharks

bajajudy - 5-9-2005 at 06:31 AM

Buen Viaje!
Hope to see you here soon!
I dont remember if you ever answered my "what channel on the vhf will you monitor" question!?!?!?!?

Ken Bondy - 5-9-2005 at 06:54 AM

Have a GREAT trip Greg. I am envious. Que le vaya bien!

++Ken++

plez! Dont feed em.

yankeeirishman - 5-9-2005 at 07:09 AM

We be in Campos Octillio on the 16th, in case you need anyhelp (if you leave late) of any sort. Ask for Deno (me) should you have any needs. Need CASH? DavidK will be happy to loan you his credit card. And please dont feed the sharks......good luck to your travels

David K - 5-9-2005 at 07:27 AM

Yah, I'll be there with my 'LatinAmerican Express Card' (Don't leave your casita without it)!:lol:

Have great success Greg!

Natalie Ann - 5-9-2005 at 07:28 AM

Bien Viaje, Amigo. May La Reina del Mar guide your paddle and keep you safe on your journey. Hasta la vista Greg.

You ARE bringing a fishing pole.....

Hook - 5-12-2005 at 06:07 PM

.....aren't you???:?:

Tell your enviro friends that you are, uh, conducting studies on the fish populations in the Sea. I recommend a 1 1/2 oz. silver Krocodile lure with a single hook as your lab equipment.

Have a safe journey, gringorio. Your cause is the cause of the recreational fisherman, as well.