BajaNomad

Who hauls freight from San Diego to Mulege?

Bob and Susan - 5-16-2005 at 12:41 PM

Here is a card from the importer
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~playaframbes2/march2005/impor...

Here is the trucking company in TJ
Desa SA de CV
647-8211
647-8212

Joelt - 5-16-2005 at 01:22 PM

Pompano. A few friends of mine have used Efren Hernandez son Ulises to have things shiped from the San Diego area to Punta Chivato and Mulege. Efren is a contractor in the Mulege area and his son Ulises lives in Tijuana. Both are good people and have heard nothing but good things about them. Everything is done legal and you will have to pay import taxes if it is over the limit. I think he goes down to your area about every couple of weeks. His e-mail is ulisesok@yahoo.com. What kind of refrig are you having shiped down? I'm in the market for one that I can run off my solar in Chivato. I'm not going to spend a ton of money for a Sunfrost. joelt

meme - 5-17-2005 at 08:46 AM

We have been hearing "CHEAPER SOLAR PANELS COMIN" for 20 years! still waiting??

groceries - 5-21-2005 at 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pompano
1. I cn do it for 170.00$ Larry. Costcolarry I I am in need of getting a small fridge hauled from San Diego (Santee area) to my home in Conception Bay south of Mulege. To ensure operation it should be hauled upright on the trip south.

2. I am also in need of getting another of these fridges hauled NORTH. The second fridge needs repair at the same shop in Santee and for the northbound trip it can be hauled on it's side.

They are 63" high X 23' X 28".

Does anyone know of a current Mulege-San Diego-Mulege delivery company, hauler, muleskinner, whatever, etc. that can deliver to and pick up in Mulege/San Diego? Please let me know that information. You may reply here or U2U me. Thanks, Pompano.

Bruce R Leech - 5-21-2005 at 04:52 PM

I might be able to do both for you in August.

[Edited on 5-21-2005 by Bruce R Leech]