BajaNomad

CostCo Foods In Santa Rosalia

groceries - 5-19-2005 at 11:16 AM

I have a small store close to the Pemex station (Says Gimnasio, minimarket, ROSY) in Santa Rosalia with a wide variety of CostCo Foods, Vitamins, Cleaning, Candies, Coffee etc..
My store hours are 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 P.M. --- 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday thru Saturday. Closed of course, on Sunday.
I also accept special orders for anything available in the San Diego area. Call me direct at (615) 152-3130 or via email at costcolarry@yahoo.com. I make this trip to San Diego the first of each month and can provide a mail drop service but I must be called first.

[Edited on 5-19-2005 by groceries]

[Edited on 5-20-2005 by groceries]

[Edited on 5-23-2005 by groceries]

Bruce R Leech - 5-19-2005 at 11:23 AM

good to have you back in business Larry are you doing the package service also?

groceries - 5-20-2005 at 08:42 AM

Thanks for the interest. Looking forward to helping you!

Quote:
Originally posted by Pompano
Good post, Larry...I will be contacting you.

groceries - 5-20-2005 at 08:46 AM

Quote:
Thanks Bruce, Yes I still have the package service, But I must be notified prior to use.[

quote]Originally posted by Bruce R Leech
good to have you back in business Larry are you doing the package service also?

Bruce R Leech - 5-20-2005 at 09:31 AM

ok no Problam thanks Larry.

bajajudy - 5-20-2005 at 12:57 PM

Are you the same person who used to have the store on the malecon that is now an auto parts store?
I wondered what happened to you.
Suerte

groceries - 5-20-2005 at 01:14 PM

Quote:
you bet I am. Thank you .Larry. if you need anything let me know quote]Originally posted by bajajudy
Are you the same person who used to have the store on the ma lecon that is now an auto parts store?
I wondered what happened to you.
Suerte

CostcoLarry's CA runs a big help ....

CasaManzana - 5-22-2005 at 08:45 AM

We live on Bahia Concepcion year around, and getting our mail monthly via Larry has been a big help. I have a mail box right across the street at MailMax- Melinda@MailMaxUSA.com
from the Chula Vista Costco Larry uses. I get the mail each month on the 5th at his store in Santa Rosalia. Not only that, I can do my eBay thing and have the packages sent there for him to bring down. Even if you don't have a mail box there, I think Larry still has a box there you can send packages to for him to bring down. He often stops at West Marine for me. His price for this service has been very fair.

groceries - 5-24-2005 at 01:19 PM

Quote:
[ Thank you Jim, good to hear from you. Heading to SAN diego on the 1st of June if you need anything , Sincerly Larry. quote]Originally posted by CasaManzana
We live on Bahia Concepcion year around, and getting our mail monthly via Larry has been a big help. I have a mail box right across the street at MailMax- Melinda@MailMaxUSA.com
from the Chula Vista Costco Larry uses. I get the mail each month on the 5th at his store in Santa Rosalia. Not only that, I can do my eBay thing and have the packages sent there for him to bring down. Even if you don't have a mail box there, I think Larry still has a box there you can send packages to for him to bring down. He often stops at West Marine for me. His price for this service has been very fair.