BajaNomad

Nice job Doug!

David K - 5-26-2005 at 06:23 PM

I see you added the logo and dates for the Baja Rosario Cultural Festival at the bottom of each board/ page here on Nomad.

Antonio's only concern is that not a lot will show up considering all the work the town's people are putting into this first ever event marking the founding of the mission (and in a sense, the town) in July, 1774.

I hope we Nomads and all others give this outpost town a big surprise!

Baja Angel and I are leaving tomorrow for El Rosario to help with some logistics regarding the guided tours for the event.

Anyway, gracias Doug!!!

Bruce R Leech - 5-26-2005 at 06:27 PM

thank you David K for pointing that out . I hadn't noticed it .

Anonymous - 5-26-2005 at 07:47 PM

Why not shoot a note over to Kevin Trejo at SoloSports?

He runs the concession for the tourist camp at Punta San Carlos, and I bet he would love to put something up on his site, too.

http://solosports.net/

baja@solosports.net

(949) 453-1950

Looks like the timing is very fortunate for one of their premier events as well:

"... ADDITIONAL EZZY Rig-n-Rip WAVE CAMP JULY 23rd - 30th

Due to high demand we have added another EZZY Rig-n-Rip Clinic with special guest Levi Siver - don't miss this incredible wave clinic and your free EZZY SE Wave sail - don't wait, space is limited
We are proud to include in the 2005 Adventure Holiday season our flagship instructional series - the EZZY RIG-n-RIP wave clinic.

Spend a week with David & Graham Ezzy to learn how to fine tune your quiver..."

These pros are Very well known in the wavesailing world, and I bet their guests for this event would really dig planning the Rosario fiesta as part of their itinerary.

-grover

Anonymous - 5-27-2005 at 10:51 AM

I shot a note to both Kevin and Antonio.

I hope that was okay with both of them, and that they both benefit by it.