BajaNomad

Coco

Brandi - 6-2-2005 at 10:11 AM

Saw Coco over the weekend, he came down for the fiesta at Alfonsina's. He looked well, but says he's in pain most of the time now. Claims he may finally have the operation to amputate his leg. I asked him if he needed or wanted anything from the states and his only requests are tubes of Triple Anitibiotic Ointment (Polymyxin, Bacitracin, Neomycin) and a small T.V. with a DVD player. I gave him the tube of ointment I had in my trailer and said I'd send more down. I personally won't be headed south again until the end of the month, so if anyone out there will be passing by Coco's Corner, could you throw a tube or two of ointment in with your stuff or let me know and I'll buy a bunch and get them to you to take to him. As far as the T.V. goes, I'll pick one up at Walmare unless someone has an extra one they want to donate...:D Thanks

..........got a receipt?

yankeeirishman - 6-2-2005 at 11:21 AM

If you mail a c/c of the T.V. receipt to me.....I will mail you back 1/2 the cost of the T.V. <www.kissmygrass.com>or <deno@kissmygrass.com> Just tell the ol man that he owes me a cool soda if I ever succeed going up that damn road past Gonzaga Bay! Tried twice now to see him (flats)?and see what all the good commotion is about at his joint.

Coco

BajaRob - 6-3-2005 at 07:30 AM

U2U your mailing address and I will send a donation Rob

elgatoloco - 6-3-2005 at 09:08 AM

We're in for $20.00. :D

Brandi - 6-8-2005 at 09:15 AM

Thanks guys...I'll let you know when I buy the t.v.......but still need to get more antibiotic ointment to him (I've already bought it) if someone is headed south soon....