BajaNomad

Does anyone have any info on any damage in CSL?

Debra - 9-28-2003 at 10:42 AM

I met some people yesterday that are flying down next week I believe and they were asking.

Bajabus, I know you are in NC, but, thought you might have some info.???? Any damage near your place? Thanks, Debra

dono - 9-29-2003 at 07:23 AM

debra i had sime friends come up from cabo 2 days ago they said there was some damage but not nearly as bad as here in los barriles. they had to drive via toda santos, the river at los cuevas is 6 ft deep. cabo should be cleaned up by now

Bajabus - 9-29-2003 at 07:48 AM

I agree. Traffic is passing regularly on 19 and all gas stations seem to be open. CSL should be ok.

Heather - 9-29-2003 at 12:23 PM

My sister flew down and back to Cabo last week. People are cleaning up and it was sunny. She stayed at our trailer down there and was without electricity and water, but I'm sure the resorts have been restored by now. I guess we have a big hole on our property where the water ran through, but she said she was filling it like everyone else, with the blown down branches that were laying around. I guess we lost the top of our Mango tree, and some of the Guyaba branches as well. They'll grow back I'm sure. H.

Thanks for the info. I'll pass it along..

Debra - 9-29-2003 at 01:03 PM