BajaNomad

what does this mean

woody with a view - 6-16-2005 at 04:50 PM

you gotta really look hard to the right of the brown cow. why hang the poor bastard? is it like a neon light to other coyotes? or is it to inflate the ego of the rancher?

[Edited on 6-16-2005 by woody in ob]

[Edited on 6-17-2005 by woody in ob]

bajalou - 6-16-2005 at 04:52 PM

What brown cow????

:?:

The Sculpin - 6-16-2005 at 05:20 PM

Is that Palo Escapeta, on the way to Perfecta?

Coyotes make good jerky..chew on that stuff for a week!

yankeeirishman - 6-16-2005 at 05:23 PM

OMG! jrbaja is collecting the dogs again:lol:

[Edited on 6-17-2005 by yankeeirishman]

Bruce R Leech - 6-16-2005 at 05:25 PM

I think he was caught cattle rustling.:lol:

backninedan - 6-16-2005 at 05:31 PM

jrbaja was cattle rustling???? the shame of it all

bajalera - 6-16-2005 at 05:33 PM

If JR was rustling I'm sure it was on behalf of his Mexican friends [who are not P-nche], so we ought not to string him up.

Oso - 6-16-2005 at 06:44 PM

Sorry, I can't see chit anymore. But if it's a strung up coyote, the hanger is deluding himself if he think's it's a deterrent. Except for scavengers that recognize such as food, almost all mammals except man (and maybe elephants?) pay absolutely no attention to dead animals, their own species or others. If it's not moving, it's neither a threat nor an opportunity. It's just part of the landscape. Voodoo ju-ju mojo symbolic "warnings" only work on weak-minded humans.

turtleandtoad - 6-16-2005 at 07:27 PM

Actually, I think stringing up the beast would just attract more of his kind.

yankeeirishman - 6-16-2005 at 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Oso
Sorry, I can't see sh-t anymore. But if it's a strung up coyote, the hanger is deluding himself if he think's it's a deterrent. Except for scavengers that recognize such as food, almost all mammals except man (and maybe elephants?) pay absolutely no attention to dead animals, their own species or others. If it's not moving, it's neither a threat nor an opportunity. It's just part of the landscape. Voodoo ju-ju mojo symbolic "warnings" only work on weak-minded humans.

You need to write more often!!!!!:lol::lol::lol: How funny was this of yours! Voodoo ju-ju mojo....great!