BajaNomad

If you want to prey on, pray to or just talk to David K--send him a U2U

BajaVida - 6-26-2005 at 07:32 PM

I am frankly tired of reading attacks and criticisms of David. I'm glad I have better uses of my time.

I have never met David, talked to him once on the phone, enjoy reading the information he shares, used his GPS way points. Seems like a nice guy totally undeserving of the attacks I read here.

Perhaps someone could start a webstie called hatedavidk.com so only those who care to do so can read and contribute.:fire:

Me No - 6-26-2005 at 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaVida
I am frankly tired of reading attacks and criticisms of David. I'm glad I have better uses of my time.

I have never met David, talked to him once on the phone, enjoy reading the information he shares, used his GPS way points. Seems like a nice guy totally undeserving of the attacks I read here.

Perhaps someone could start a webstie called hatedavidk.com so only those who care to do so can read and contribute.:fire:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

pokey - 6-26-2005 at 07:59 PM

I second this. I haven't been here long so, I'm in no position to pass judgement on issues that I have no business, but I gotta say.... David K's post, have inspired me to explore Baja. His photos and trip descriptions have lit a fire in my soul to get out and explore the road less traveled. Personally I couldn't give a rats a$$ about La Paz or Cabo San Lucas. What I'm interested are the wilder parts of Baja, trout in the San Pedro Martir, lost highways and lost lakes. David K frequently post information on these subjects while most of us (myself included) delve in the more boring and inane subjects of living in Baja and the politics of it all :P

Keep it up David K..

Me No - 6-26-2005 at 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by pokey
I second this. I haven't been here long so, I'm in no position to pass judgement on issues that I have no business, but I gotta say.... David K's post, have inspired me to explore Baja. His photos and trip descriptions have lit a fire in my soul to get out and explore the road less traveled. Personally I couldn't give a rats a$$ about La Paz or Cabo San Lucas. What I'm interested are the wilder parts of Baja, trout in the San Pedro Martir, lost highways and lost lakes. David K frequently post information on these subjects while most of us (myself included) delve in the more boring and inane subjects of living in Baja and the politics of it all :P

Keep it up David K..
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was last weeks topic

jrbaja - 6-26-2005 at 08:03 PM

why are you still bringing it up?:?::lol:

pokey - 6-26-2005 at 08:07 PM

Quote:
That was last weeks topic
why are you still bringing it up?

Kids are in bed, the wife is watching tv, the beer is cold and I have nothing else to do?

Sharksbaja - 6-26-2005 at 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jrbaja
why are you still bringing it up?:?::lol:

because it's toooooo much fun!!!!!!

Me No - 6-26-2005 at 08:11 PM

You guys need a hug! :biggrin:

Sounds almost familiar Pokey!

jrbaja - 6-26-2005 at 08:12 PM

And it sure beats TV!:light:

bajaden - 6-26-2005 at 09:54 PM

Pokey.... Your a funny guy.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bruce R Leech - 6-27-2005 at 07:21 AM

lets put this dog to bed:lol:

surfer jim - 6-27-2005 at 07:23 AM

This weeks' feature topic......

Bob H - 6-27-2005 at 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by surfer jim
This weeks' feature topic......

....how about secret surfing spots?

There's no www.hatedavidk.com ! Bummer!

yankeeirishman - 6-27-2005 at 02:01 PM

This topic is more exciting than our 2 day trip to Olema we just got back from. I think I will never leave home again, hate to miss any more great subject matters here :lol:

Hey!!!! Hey!! There's no www.hatedavidk.com existing. I went there to load up my complaints on this guy :lol::lol:

[Edited on 6-27-2005 by yankeeirishman]