BajaNomad

Great Baja boat

Josbrun - 7-1-2005 at 12:16 PM

Hi guys!
My Bayrunner will soon be on the market! The kids are growing and the boat is geting too small for all of us! It's a 16' footer, steering console on the starboard side. 2- 15 gal tanks under the seats, dual batteries with switch. Auto bildge pump, life bait pump, bait tank made out of a trash can, bimini top, Garmin 240 Blue. 2001 Honda 50 Hp pushes it at almoust 30 MPH and the whole rig does about 9 Mile per galon. I always had enough gas for 5 days of fishing, never actualy had to buy gas at Pemex to refuel the boat. Exept my last trip in June to Punta Chivato and Bola, that was a 2 weeks trip! The VHF, rod holders, 5 HP Honda kicker, Bimini top with deck light, 3 complete sets of anchors with the loop, puleys and swivels, 2 extra props for the 50 Hp and 1 extra prop for the kicker. Some gas cans. The boat sits on a beefy trailer that is build like a tank, with 3000 Lbs axle, brand new springs, tong jack, tires and 2 spare tires. I will take some detailed pics, for now here is the most recent photo from Punta Chivato, a night shot. The boat will be in camp Gecko on August 13th for a week, if somebody wants to see it there. It needs some TLC, and the trailer is crying for new paint. But I have no time to do it. I figure the two Hondas are probably worth 5K, so I put the price at $ 7,500.00 OBO. Email for more pics: pepicek@earthlink.net

[Edited on 7-14-2005 by Josbrun]

Great Baja boat picture 2

Josbrun - 7-1-2005 at 12:18 PM

Night shot from Punta Chivato

[Edited on 7-1-2005 by Josbrun]

Great Baja boat picture

Josbrun - 7-1-2005 at 12:21 PM

At Smith Island - Bay of LA

rpleger - 7-1-2005 at 12:39 PM

?Where is it to see?

Josbrun - 7-1-2005 at 12:49 PM

The boat is currenty located in storage yard in Harbor City. ( Los Angeles area, near Torrance)