BajaNomad

Graffitti Revisited

TMW - 7-21-2005 at 12:38 PM

Sometime back JR posted a picture of two guys painting BFG pit directions on a rock. I would like to know the exact location if possible, like a KM number and then distances down a road or GPS or anything that would help me find it.

Also any other locations that have BFG painted on them.

As with JR's picture the date would be usuful too like Nov. 03 during the B1K for example.

TW

jrbaja - 7-21-2005 at 01:17 PM

Unfortunately, my GPS is down south with the coordinates, date, etc..
If you are interested in seeing the spot/spots, it would involve a trip down there.
Let me know.

TMW - 7-21-2005 at 04:25 PM

JR are you going south anytime in the next few weeks? The date is as important as the rock. As for seeing the rock I am available any weekend starting in August.

i noticed this graffiti recently...

eetdrt88 - 7-21-2005 at 09:30 PM

it really disgusted me

[Edited on 7-22-2005 by eetdrt88]

Disgust ?

MrBillM - 7-22-2005 at 10:46 AM

If true, you are disgusted easily. Besides, Fat Chicks should be targeted for themselves being disgusting.

Bruce R Leech - 7-22-2005 at 12:01 PM

wow MrBillM that is kind of harsh.:O

Fat Chicks

MrBillM - 7-22-2005 at 12:32 PM

Yeah, I know. I was just trying to be provocative. Actually, in my younger years I dated quite a few gals of more than ample proportions, though not actually FAT. I found out starting in High School that those were the gals more likely to say Yes. I still share the Mexican view that Buxom gals are more attractive than the Slim ones.

When I read the post I replied to, I was thinking of a hunk in her thirties I saw yesterday at the Pool. She easily topped 200 and was wearing a skimpy two-piece. Looked like a White Whale.

Whales

MrBillM - 7-22-2005 at 07:58 PM

That "Babe ?" looks like she tops 300. To quote a former U.S. Supreme court justice, "I may not be able to define obscenity, but I know it when I see it". There it is.

Are they telated to this guy?

wornout - 7-22-2005 at 08:52 PM

Are they related to this guy?

Threadjackers

jrbaja - 7-23-2005 at 09:38 AM

gwb is looking for terrorists like you. Apparently anyway because he isn't finding any others.:o

archi - 7-25-2005 at 02:06 PM

hey i really woud like to know who are the marooons painting rocks. :fire:

they've no respect for nature or people. i guess asking them to learn how to use a GPS is too much.

next time i see one of those idiots marking routes, i'll have to teach them some things about spray painting. in their cars, or their faces.

B1k? please dont came to our country to do any of those things you can't afford to do in your land.
noise and testosterone are not sports...

uh-oh,even the newbies are getting cantankerous...

eetdrt88 - 7-25-2005 at 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by archi
hey i really woud like to know who are the marooons painting rocks. :fire:

they've no respect for nature or people. i guess asking them to learn how to use a GPS is too much.

next time i see one of those idiots marking routes, i'll have to teach them some things about spray painting. in their cars, or their faces.

B1k? please dont came to our country to do any of those things you can't afford to do in your land.
noise and testosterone are not sports...
:lol::lol::lol::lol: