BajaNomad

Website for historical weather conditions?

Arthur - 7-29-2005 at 08:35 AM

What's a good website for historical weather conditions, like in the Mojave, or in central Baja?

[Edited on 7-29-2005 by Arthur]

vandenberg - 7-29-2005 at 09:40 AM

I use weatherunderground.com. You type in the location and it will give you the daily and 5 day forecast. Scroll down and you'll see almanac and history. But you get it ,however, only one day at the time.:mad:

Arthur - 7-29-2005 at 03:17 PM

Yeah, thanks. I noticed that. You've got to pick some arbitrary date in the past, and then they'll give you a lot of details.

weather history

Sharksbaja - 7-30-2005 at 11:28 AM

I have used this lots. Good history data. Airport codes and more stations.

Wunderground

weather data

Anonymous - 8-2-2005 at 03:03 PM

try http://www.baja-cabo.com/

the weather service listed there is associated with the National Weather Service of USA

elizabeth - 8-2-2005 at 03:34 PM

You can get around the day by day report in weather underground by using the trip planner function. It will compile about 10 years worth of data and give you averages for a 15 day period along with chance of hot days, cold days, windy days, rain, etc....

Anonymous - 8-2-2005 at 03:40 PM

All right! That's what I needed to know.

Thanks a lot, Elizabeth.

I guess I still wish I could kinda scroll through the years and stop where I wanted, or compare a few months side by side, but I'm not ready to write the code.

Hey, my show's coming up. Hope you'll be in town.

Anonymous - 8-2-2005 at 03:42 PM

That last post was from Arthur. I guess I've been downgraded from Nomad to Anonymous.