BajaNomad

El Rosario CRIME wave.

Me No - 7-29-2005 at 01:46 PM

Word from the locals is that there was a crime wave associated with all the gringos in town. Anyone have the inside scoop?

Me No

Mike Humfreville - 7-29-2005 at 02:08 PM

There was a thread a couple weeks back on this subject. Rosarito Beach Chief of Police, several security guargs at gringo places north of Rosarito. Maybe do a nomad search on Rosarito crime

Me No - 7-29-2005 at 02:13 PM

Not Rosarito. El Rosario.

surfer jim - 7-29-2005 at 02:16 PM

It's true...and I saw someone who strongly looked like O.J. driving a bronco around town.....

Me No - 7-29-2005 at 03:09 PM

Jim, did you call marcia clark?

Anyone with inside info can PM me. All PM's will remain confidential.

bajalou - 7-29-2005 at 04:09 PM

O.J. just got hit with a $25,000 dollar fine for stealing DirectTV signals. Probably trying to outrun the sherrif with the judgment.

:wow:

[Edited on 7-30-2005 by bajalou]

Neal Johns - 7-29-2005 at 05:03 PM

I saw Elvis doing it with Liberace! :O

A Hunka Hunka Burning Love!

Dave - 7-29-2005 at 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Neal Johns

And you watched?

Tomas Tierra - 7-29-2005 at 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Quote:
Originally posted by Neal Johns

And you watched?

which one was getting the better of it??

Me No - 7-30-2005 at 10:42 AM

I see you people have something to hide. Don't worry, I will get to the bottom of this.:light:

Me No - 7-30-2005 at 02:35 PM

OK, thanks for all the PM's. No further ones needed. I think I have a clear understanding of what transpired with this very sad event. Boy, I bet the people of El Rosario think twice about inviting this kind of thing again. I only hope the people involved get the help they need.

I see you people have something to hide. Don't worry, I will get to the bottom of this.

jrbaja - 7-30-2005 at 02:49 PM

Is this in reference to Elvis and Liberace?:lol:

Ok, not fair to dramatize the board without some sort of splanashun. Thievery or no theivery?

Bruce R Leech - 7-30-2005 at 03:31 PM

this is a weird thread, it must be the heat.:lol:

bajaandy - 7-30-2005 at 05:25 PM

I agree Bruce, this is a weird thread. I was in El Rosario for the entire weekend, and I heard nor saw anything that even came close to a crime wave. But then, I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to crime investigation. And wouldn't you know it, I missed Elvis and Liberace too! (Then again, that's not something I really want to see anyway. I don't even want to think about it. Bad mental image.)

Me No - 7-30-2005 at 05:28 PM

Andy.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It seems it was a one man crime spree with a co-conspirator. A sad day for baja. The wonderful fiesta, and all concerned.

As for me, I'll be baking a cake, packing my file, and heading south.

I know people and will get this fixed.:lol::lol:

[Edited on 7-31-2005 by Me No]

soulpatch - 7-30-2005 at 10:52 PM

MeNo, now that you have the scoop from all the pm's why don't you spill the beans. Why start speculation if you can't end it w/some facts? Isn't the usual point of a query to dispell rumor and speculation w/fact?

I had heard that

Hook - 7-31-2005 at 12:15 AM

Elvis and Liberace were browsing the library at the Baja Cactus Motel.

But by the time I got there, Elvis had left the building....and so I missed the whole show.

Sharksbaja - 7-31-2005 at 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
Elvis and Liberace were browsing the library at the Baja Cactus Motel.

But by the time I got there, Elvis had left the building....and so I missed the whole show.

Like Bruce said "must be the heat":lol::lol::lol: not the "meat"