BajaNomad

Cariba Inn, Ensenada

Diverdan - 8-6-2005 at 05:46 PM

Any recomendations or advise about staying at Caribe Inn. Don't need much, just something same and clean.

MexicoTed - 8-8-2005 at 05:43 PM

DiverDan, I've never stayed there but did check out the rooms this last spring and they looked clean. A good budget choice. Motel America is not bad either.
Ted

Diverdan - 9-10-2005 at 09:47 AM

Stayed at the Caribe for 4 nights during my trip. Rooms were clean, and my room on the back was quite quiet. The bigger rooms have all tile floor which I would have preferred to the carpet in my room. The Inn has an annex across the street which appeared a little run down but I never checked the rooms. Hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful and appear to provide sufficent security. My personal items were never disturbed during my absence. Bathroooms are a little cramped but I didn't spend a lot of time there so it wasn't a factor. Plenty of hot water. I would stay there again.

Diver - 9-10-2005 at 11:02 AM

Dan,

Thanks for the follow-up reports on your trip.
This kind of report is great info for anyone following in your footsteps !

Caribe Inn - Ensenada??

John M - 7-18-2006 at 09:15 AM

I read a couple of the reviews in the accomodations section of this board - where is this place? I think we'd like a place in or near Ensenada on our return from El Rosario next week.

Other Ensenada ideas welcome.

John M

Motel

ready - 7-18-2006 at 10:36 AM

I've stayed at America's motel every time I've come to Ensenada over many years,and I think it's the best in town.The last time I was there early this year I paid 27 dollars.The rooms are comfortable,and most have kitchenets.

Americas - ready??

John M - 7-18-2006 at 12:25 PM

Where is it??

John M

americas motel

ready - 7-19-2006 at 09:01 AM

I believe its on lopez-mateos and espinoza...the phone number is 646-176-1333,english spoken..Hope this helps..

QuePasaBaja - 9-8-2006 at 01:28 PM

we stayed in the Corona in Ensenada. Nice building right next to the cruise port.

We paid 50$ per night, and had two Large dogs with us. No problem.

If you are a business traveler, the cost is a little less. Nit sure what docs you need for that.

bajabound2005 - 9-10-2006 at 01:16 AM

Corona also has an excellent restaurant.