BajaNomad

Sharksbaja

yankeeirishman - 8-9-2005 at 09:08 PM

I noted that your post went out the window too!!!!! oh...thanks Sharksbaja for confirming that posts here do indeed get "lost"...... for personal agendas I gather. I verbally attack the guy?s post (as I have done to others with non threatening debates/remarks for two years now) for being a knucklehead to come on the forums with little knowledge about jrbaja (since he claims he was new here!) and sling pig slop all over the pages. And that song?what a joke that was. Insulting to the max. Does he know what the bamboo deal is with jrbaja? Most likely not! To show Native Bajians a financial future market of the bamboo is remarkable on jrbaja part. To ridicule him?was plain ignorance.

Sharksbaja - 8-9-2005 at 09:15 PM

I have no idea what happens behind the scenes. I got so confused last night I thought that I deleted it but then I saw a cached copy but as soon as you go back or forward to the same thread the cache gets overwritten and you lose the original one.

Bruce R Leech - 8-9-2005 at 09:19 PM

kind of like the twilight zone:lol::lol::lol:

truth is it?

yankeeirishman - 8-9-2005 at 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharksbaja
I have no idea what happens behind the scenes. I got so confused last night I thought that I deleted it but then I saw a cached copy but as soon as you go back or forward to the same thread the cache gets overwritten and you lose the original one.

I run a business. I invest. I have a good family life that trusts me. Most of all...I am open and upfront with everyone, including my family, employees and clients. Truth will always rule with me. Truth as I perceived here, does no longer exist. It?s a joke to think this forum is an open, truthful venue, now. I am sure many saw the deletions going on, and more and more will see the backroom policies of this forum. Watch,?this post will be deleted too!

Hey Bruce...

Sharksbaja - 8-9-2005 at 09:23 PM

check that wire tomorrow please.

Twilight zone? :lol: Bunch of aliens?:lol:

Yankeeirishman..

Sharksbaja - 8-9-2005 at 09:25 PM

I believe you.

Bruce R Leech - 8-9-2005 at 09:27 PM

OK Sharksbaja first thing in the morning

jrbaja - 8-9-2005 at 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce R Leech