BajaNomad

Costa Bella/La Paloma

briantroy - 8-10-2005 at 11:56 PM

My parents are looking for a place near or north of Rosarito. They are looking seriously at a condo at Costa Bella and more seriously at a place in La Paloma. Anyone have any dirt on these places?

La Paloma is south of Rosarito

jrbaja - 8-11-2005 at 09:18 AM

and I hear it's pretty nice. Lot's of people stay there. Don't know about the other one. Wait, Carol says that Costa Bella is the one that had a fire and is now fixed up really nice. Probably a better view from this one.

Monia - 8-11-2005 at 09:38 AM

We own timeshare in La Paloma and I highly recommend it. The staff on hand there are great and the place is well maintained. I rent it out to friends and everyone loves to stay there. The beach is nice there and you can walk to town.

Monia

jrbaja - 8-11-2005 at 09:41 AM

does your place have a view or is it close to the beach?

Monia - 8-11-2005 at 12:48 PM

It depends, I don't own a condo just the use of a condo when I want. I own 1 week a year anywhere my company has timeshares (and we always go) but since it owns a few in La Paloma (not the really nice ones with views, though, but still really nice), I get to use it as bonus time whenever available for the price of $65.00 a night, so I let friends go in my name, it's a good price for what you get.

Dave - 8-11-2005 at 01:46 PM

DO NOT consider Costa Bella! (not clear title)

briantroy - 8-11-2005 at 05:10 PM

Today we made an appointment to view these places next Thursday. What is meant by "no clear title"? Does it make a difference if you are a Mexican National? They are asking $265 for a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath for the La Paloma townhouse. Not sure about the view. Is this about right for the area? The beach sure looks nice in the photos, any comments?