BajaNomad

Got some 'Dust' today...

Mexray - 8-25-2005 at 10:19 PM

Received two copies of 'Dust to Glory' today from Amazon...ahead of schedule!

'Dust' only played up here in Northern California for about a 'day' when it came out - I didn't keep track and so didn't get to see it on the 'BIG' screen - too bad, as I'm sure it's much better with the 'BIG' sound to go with it!

Anyway, slapped the DVD right into the home theater and let those Baja Racing machines roar around our living room tonight! What a blast!

http://tienda.bajanomad.com/cgi-bin/tienda.cgi?item_id=B0009...

You can link through Nomad to Amazon to get you very own copy - it's a great addition to any 'true' Nomad's Baja library!

[Edited on 8-26-2005 by Mexray]

David K - 8-25-2005 at 10:27 PM

The scene of one legged Baja Nomad member 'Baja Xplorer' and one legged Coco was pretty great.

The folks in the Moho picking up Mario Andretti, was funny too.

some of my fav's...

Mexray - 8-25-2005 at 10:44 PM

were the great hilo footage of the bike heading off the course to get some 'beach time'...outstanding

also footage from a bike running along some side-hill, really narrow stuff at high speed - those guys are 'NUTS' !!!

There are really so many great shots throughout the movie...in the 'extras' of the DVD, they mention that they had over 200 hours of film footage shot from 55 different cameras! It took them over 6 months to edit down to the final footage used in the movie!

It would be fun to see some of those 200 hours that didn't make the 'cut' - there's got to be more good stuff there too!