BajaNomad

Dos XX commercial?

bajablue - 8-27-2005 at 07:10 PM

Any body seen the new Dos XX commercial? Pretty cool, for a commercial.. Does anyone have any idea where it looks like it was filmed? It sold me, I had a beer..:spingrin:

Bajame - 8-27-2005 at 07:13 PM

Did it have a shark in the swiming pool?

Ken Bondy - 8-27-2005 at 08:24 PM

Saw it, loved it, immediately had a Pacifico. Seemed like I recognized some of the locales, but I need to see it a few more times.
++Ken++

Bajame - 8-27-2005 at 08:57 PM

Are you just pretending I didn't ask a question? :mad:

bajablue - 8-27-2005 at 09:56 PM

I don't remember seeing any ....

Bajame - 8-27-2005 at 10:21 PM

Well crap!

Gypsy Jan - 8-28-2005 at 02:12 PM

Is it the one where you see a sailboat out on the horizon and an empty beer bottle in close up is held up so there is the illusion of the sailboat going into the bottle?

I saw it and thought that it was a riveting piece of work, but if it isn't a XX commercial, but some other beer, then it wasn't effective, since I am not remembering the brand.

you've got your commercials mixed up

eetdrt88 - 8-28-2005 at 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsy Jan
Is it the one where you see a sailboat out on the horizon and an empty beer bottle in close up is held up so there is the illusion of the sailboat going into the bottle?

I saw it and thought that it was a riveting piece of work, but if it isn't a XX commercial, but some other beer, then it wasn't effective, since I am not remembering the brand.
thats Corona

MexicoTed - 8-29-2005 at 06:16 PM

The new Dos Equis commercial is filmed in Baja. I recognized the beach and cliff just before La Mision/La Fonda. I think there's a shot near La Bocana too. Great commerical, made me want to get in my truck and head down as it was on!
Ted

bajablue - 8-29-2005 at 09:22 PM

Thanks Ted, I just saw it again on Fox, and thats where I thought it was filmed.. Very "spicey" commercial....