BajaNomad

Foghornleghorn

Diver - 9-2-2005 at 07:19 PM

I think this new Nomad wins the prize for fastest typer !

I just noticed that he made posts at
17:29
17:33
17:40
17:41
17:42
17:43
17:44
17:45

Wow ! How does he do it ?
Must be faster than he looks in the Cartoons !! :lol: :lol:

comitan - 9-2-2005 at 07:40 PM

doesn't take much to crow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharksbaja - 9-2-2005 at 08:21 PM

"Ca Ca" ....................... says da birdie!

FHLH, how do u read so fast. WOW! You didn't cheat by reading earlier didja?

[Edited on 9-3-2005 by Sharksbaja]

Looks like foghorn...

The Gull - 9-3-2005 at 06:46 AM

...is trying to top JR for being the top chicken cooper.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

jim janet - 9-3-2005 at 08:01 AM

or trying to beat the map makers time to stardom:biggrin:

foghornleghorn - 9-3-2005 at 08:53 AM

Don't ya know, I read them all first then went back and commented on the best ones. You boyz really know how to make a Rooster feel welcome. I think I might start my own web site and put it in my tag line. That way every time I tell someone good job, or cry about being abused, I will really be promoting my web site. Don't worry, ya all will want to visit every day, because there won't be no arguing. Just Chickens!!!!!!!!!!! Cluck Cluck

comitan - 9-3-2005 at 08:56 AM

Well foghorn at least you have a sense of humor.

foghornleghorn - 9-3-2005 at 09:03 AM

Comitan. I'm just a southern baja Rooster who likes to get up early, and make a whole bunch of noise to wake people up. Maybe one of the pretty little hens out there will like what she heres and come find me. c-ck adoodle do!

Hey Gull

jrbaja - 9-3-2005 at 09:04 AM

Looks like you are just as qualified at spotting "coopers" as you are at reviewing restaurants.:lol:

Why don't you tell us exactly what constitutes a "chicken coop grouper".

And remember, that is my phrase and I have explained what it means more than once.

foghornleghorn - 9-3-2005 at 09:11 AM

I know this much about a one of those guys JR. When you take their head off, they don't seem to know it much. They still run around and stir up as much crap as before, maybe even more.

Sharksbaja - 9-3-2005 at 10:49 AM

:lol::lol::lol:

Diver - 9-3-2005 at 11:47 AM

Foggy,

I think I'm sorry I said anything !

bajaden - 9-3-2005 at 12:13 PM

Damm, I wanted that award. Thanks a lot 88. Way to go Foggy. You the man........

foghornleghorn - 9-3-2005 at 12:35 PM

This place has to be the jerk capital of the internet. Where is the humor here?

Now bring on the Hens. Cluck Cluck.

The Gull - 9-3-2005 at 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jrbaja
Looks like you are just as qualified at spotting "coopers" as you are at reviewing restaurants.:lol:

Why don't you tell us exactly what constitutes a "chicken coop grouper".

And remember, that is my phrase and I have explained what it means more than once.

...Then why do you ask for help with your term?:lol::lol::lol:

Welcome brother !!!!

beercan - 9-3-2005 at 02:04 PM

Foghornleghorn, aren't you J.D. from Arizona !!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

foghornleghorn - 9-3-2005 at 03:26 PM

I tried to post an intro, but I couldn't find an intro section like most sites have.

Wild group here though.

Could this cluck be

jrbaja - 9-3-2005 at 03:49 PM

our first authentic, semi live internet troller?:lol:
What an honor!

28 posts with not one word regarding Baja besides 4- 2 and 3 word sentences regarding others trips.

The rest is just a bunch of clucking. It's always nice to see new members contributing something Baja like to this board. Ever been to Baja roost? Got any stories, pictures?

Sounds a little fishy to me but again, there are many Ofishy o nadas on here!:lol::lol::lol: Just most of them have stories and pictures of their vacations to share at least.

opinions are like a..holes, everyone got one!

mike odell - 9-3-2005 at 09:19 PM

This new cretin to the board, Foggychicken, is just another nastry drew, Mindless quick posts with no substance. Has nothing to report Baja wise. May turn out to a more prolific
poster than even our own J R wanna be expert on Baja, U S Politics, World Situations, Hurrricane relief political failures,
Pregunta? Chickenlittle do you have any expertise in growing Bamboo, and a complete understanding of everything Mexican? How to help people in real need?
JR needs your imput.
You two could go far in business together.
Oh, and buy the way, just what have you done Baja Genius
to aid or help the people who you believe have been done in by the Governments response, other than rant and rave here?
Get off your keyboard and do something to really help those folks. Send Money! Better yet, since your such an expert , on what went wrong, Go south and lend your wisdom!!
Maybe you can help the looters,shooters get to the bus, poor
folks, need your expertise.

Very productive post there Mike

jrbaja - 9-3-2005 at 09:36 PM

Have another tequila.
Is everything "business" to the gringos? That would sure explain a lot!
And I am no expert or wanna be expert on Baja. I have just been around it a lot more than most and share pictures and stories with those that haven't. No big deal!
I also take a lot of things to these people regularly, which is also not that big of deal. I do it because I enjoy it and they can use it.
There will always be some that see negative in everything I do. Especially ones that presume to know me from some internet chat room like this and frequent the Los Barriles internet cafes to whine about how the locals are treating them .:lol::lol::lol:

Before you assume to know me mike, you should get out of your enclave and meet with some of the people that do know me. You can recognize them because most of them aren't gringos. But watch out for bandidos!

yep! a productive reply!

mike odell - 9-3-2005 at 10:22 PM

JR, tequila has nothing to do with this!
Explain Business to Gringo's? Your the one who has been on every Hurricane site on this board!
I do know that you post a lot of great pictures, and once in while, some usefull info, but you are not the authority on what is happening in the deep south, so shut up, already!!
Granted I hear you say that you bring needed items to Baja
Sur, Good on Ya! Don't make you special though! Many do, and have for years, just don't blow there horn as loudly!
There is always negative sh t in all we do, Deal With It!!
And to your last remarks, never been in an Internet cafe, or a chat room to my knowlege, and I Don't hang in anyones, as
you call an enclave.
I don't assume to know you, but I do know most all folks in San Bartolo, and you are basically right, not to many Gringos,
but the ones that are there, are OK folks. For your info about half the town works for me or carlos!
And have for many years.
No banditos in the bunch.
Get off your butt, help some folks, or Quit Whinin!
Send YOUR check to Salvation Army!!!!

There you go again

jrbaja - 9-4-2005 at 08:54 AM

assuming! You have no idea of what we do to help people, in any country. And it has also become apparent that if I mention that I do help on here, it's considered bragging, or tooting my own horn isn't it?

And as far as half the town of SB working for you or Carlos, Israel and Jose have worked for and known Carlos for about 25 years. He is also a good friend of the family.

Not sure which folks constitute the rest of your "half" but if what you are saying were true, I wouldn't have had to lay down the rules about all the kids hanging out at Baja Bamboo while we are working. And they wouldn't have had to ask me to help provide employment for their kids I suppose.

I also realize I will never be considered a "Baja expert" on this board. That's because I have actually been to all the places I talk about on a regular basis, have friends in all these places, I use my own pictures and most of my friends are Mexicans throughout Baja.

Obviously that is not even close to hanging out in BOLA or Los Barriles as far as acquiring Baja expertise goes.:lol::lol::lol:

By the way, why are you even bringing up San Bartolo? They've never even heard of me there according to the Los Barriles "experts".:lol:

foghornleghorn - 9-4-2005 at 09:39 AM

Would you two quit fighting and get back to the topic here. Only two slight slams on me and then you two go at it like a couple of cats in heat.

They told me I would have fun with this site.:?: Man, I had no idea.:lol:

Well then leg

jrbaja - 9-4-2005 at 09:53 AM

Sounds like you may be a welcome, and fun addition !:lol::lol::lol:

There's still sumthin fishy about you or how ya got here though! hmmmm:cool: I think I'll go think about it over an omelet. Do you happen to have any fresh eggs?

Sharksbaja - 9-4-2005 at 11:20 AM

I think the yolk is on Fog:yes:

He must have missed the nifty discussion that pertains to his flock. Oh well, our advantage!

Kinda reminds me of one of them birds followin' the boats lookin' fer scraps.:lol:

bajaden - 9-4-2005 at 12:19 PM

Blah, blah blah, blah blah.................. See ya guys, I have to go stuff a capon.

BajaNomad - 9-5-2005 at 02:08 AM

jrbaja, foghornleghorn, same IP. 'Nuff said.