BajaNomad

CCGA

fdt - 9-5-2005 at 05:37 PM

Ok, I'll go first.... My name is fernadetijuana and I am a Chicken coup grouper! This will be my first step to recovery. I know that admitting that I have a problem is the first step. Once I am on the road to recovery, I will recruit other Chicken coup groupers to join me and I will start a Chicken coup groupers anonymous.
Once established, we can all go to BOLA, San Felipe, Gonzaga, Mulege and sorrounding Bahia Concepcion, La Paz,(specialy Comitan & El Centenario) Los Barriles and all of the Los Cabos area (oops, almost forgot the place where this all came about) and our mother land , " San Bartolo" that, in the past was known for it's roadside vendors of the greatest empanadas on the face of this earth. the greatest avocados oranges, limes etc., and now THE BAMBOO CAPITAL OF THE WORLD, thanks to nuestro se?or JR our founding father, and start a chapter of CCGA in all Baja comunities.
That is my goal, to spread the word of nuestro se?or JR and learn how to treat the Mexicans (when they are at home) the way that our Se?or JR has instructe us.

Coup de Brand Davidians!

bajablue - 9-5-2005 at 05:59 PM

I think some people did that with David Koresh, it didn't work out all that great....:?:

Mike Supino - 9-5-2005 at 07:14 PM

nuestro or maestro?

elgatoloco - 9-5-2005 at 07:53 PM

We can have the first CCGA meeting at La Fonda! :biggrin:

Mike Supino - 9-5-2005 at 08:03 PM

Or Bay of Los Angeles:wow::yes::wow:;D:O:no::O:lol::lol::lol: