BajaNomad

Opening a new RV park on East Cape

jsgrant - 9-7-2005 at 12:40 PM

We are opening a brand new RV park near La Ribera. Three options are available for you to get in on the ground floor: 1) Purchase one of the few shares of the business. 2) Pre-purchase a spacious RV lot. 3) Pre-lease an RV space on a 10-year lease.

Email Steve and JoAnn Grant at tortuga_lenta_biz@hotmail.com. We are full-time residents of the East Cape and can meet with you anytime.

bajajudy - 9-7-2005 at 01:57 PM

Your timing is perfect for those La Capilla people, I would think!

rpleger - 9-7-2005 at 06:11 PM

?Is this park near the old RV park in la Ribera?

I spent many a day and had many good times in that park.

Diver - 9-7-2005 at 06:21 PM

I already e-mailed for info. We'll see what they send.

capt. mike - 9-8-2005 at 06:02 AM

we'll be down in oct exploring lot purchases for an investor group, landing pescadero and colorado. I'd like to see what you have. please send me info. location and contact etc.

info at comanchebuilders dot com

Osprey - 9-8-2005 at 06:32 AM

Mr. Grant
I live in La Ribera, in a house. Never owned an RV but over the last 10 years here I've made the acquaintance of dozens of snowbirds who paid so much a night to use the park for the 3 months or so they were here. The 3 options you mention leave no room for even seasonal rentals. Is this the end of an era?

jsgrant - 9-8-2005 at 09:13 AM

In reply to Osprey: Seasonals are certainly part of our business plan. There is a great need for transient sites (nightlies and seasonals) on the East Cape. Only about 100 full-hook-up sites are available -- seems that most parks are converting to permanents. Our posting yesterday is an effort to raise more capital through the three avenues we mentioned. But yes, we will also have plenty of room for those who come down for the season or who are passing through on their way around the peninsula.

In reply to rpleger Richard on the hill: We've heard lots of great things about that Correcaminos park as we've researched this project. I think a lot of folks had great times there. We even took a look at buying that property last year - loved the mangoes - but we found too many problems with it as an investment. There was a lot of flood damage and the well smelled like sewage. It's a great little spot, but I think there are reasons why it hasn't been open in a long time. We plan to create a similar quiet, friendly atmosphere.

Captain Mike and Diver - we'll contact you directly.

Best Regards All.

Osprey - 9-10-2005 at 07:48 AM

Where is your new operation? Is it the property just west of Scott Glenn's house? How do I find it from downtown (like we got a big downtown)?

rpleger - 9-10-2005 at 07:55 AM

JSGRANT..........

Good luck to you....

jsgrant - 9-10-2005 at 08:09 AM

In Reply to Osprey, We will release an information package next week which will include a map. An offering memorandum will also be available for those folks interested in getting in on the investment end of things. You are on our quickly growing list.
Thanks for your interest!
Steve and JoAnn Grant

tim40 - 1-26-2006 at 09:50 PM

just wondering if it made it past the planning stage?

jsgrant - 2-3-2006 at 03:19 PM

Unfortunately, tim40, our negotiations on the property fell through. We really thought we were there -- until the last minute. We are not giving up and are working toward another project. We will post again when we have something to announce. Thanks everyone for the interest.

tim40 - 2-3-2006 at 06:48 PM

check your u2u

jerry - 2-13-2006 at 12:00 PM

as fast as things are moving on baja propertys if you dont nai lit down and i mean fast theres allway someone behind you readdy and waiting this makes it a problem for buyers to be able to check things out and with the crooked realtors and fast buck artists only adds to the problem beware good luck have a good one jerry