BajaNomad

You too can help....please do if you can.

bajajudy - 9-8-2005 at 05:48 PM

HOPE FOR THE VICTIMS OF KATRINA

There will be a benefit held September 17, 2005 to raise funds for the victims of Katrina.
It will start at 7:00pm at the Los Cabos Hilton Hotel who is donating the hall for the event. After c-cktail hour ,dinner will be served and the entertainment will began. There will be an auction for various tours, hotel rooms etc.
The price per person is $60
The bands will be Riddim Forze, well known Raggae band, and Jaime Martinez, a talented solo guitarist.
The people organizing this are a bunch of young working Mexicans who work for Tropical Incentives a DMC here in San Jose de Cabo and they really have their hearts into this.
Tickets are available at The Office on Medano Beach or for more information please call:

Zoyla de la Fuente
Public Relations Director
Tropical Incentives Los Cabos DMC
Calle Valerio Gonzalez 200,
Col. 1ro de Mayo, San Jos? del Cabo
23400 M?xico
Ph. 011-52(624)142-17-13
Fax: 011-52(624) 142-17-26

There will be a shuttle leaving from Puerto Paraiso in San Lucas(6:15 & 6:45) and returning(9:30 & 10:45) after the event?Gratis from Tropical Incentives.

If you have been wondering what you can do to help, this is the answer. Hope to see you all there.

Cyndarouh - 9-8-2005 at 06:24 PM

What a great post. We have so many Wonderful Giving People in this world. Wish I could be down there. It just takes time for everyone one to do whats right. So nice to see the Positive. Thank You Baja Judy for posting that.

bajajudy - 9-9-2005 at 03:18 PM

I am just reminding anyone who is around Los Cabos of this event. Hope to see some Nomads there.

bajajudy - 9-17-2005 at 11:49 AM

This event is tonight(Sept 17)
Please come if you are in Los Cabos.
There is going to be a lot of entertainment, auctions, music to dance to and dinner.
Hope to see you there

rpleger - 9-17-2005 at 01:09 PM

Sorry Judy....I'm just to far away.

You guys have a good time.