BajaNomad

Question for Jimmy or those in touch.

Minnow - 10-12-2003 at 02:32 PM

Jimmy, do you have an oxygen generator to take down with you? I have one you can use, but I am in Vegas and it will be hard for me to get it to you by Tues. Tom

David K - 10-13-2003 at 01:08 AM

Tom, he has one. It is mentioned in one of the Jimmy Smith threads, and we were talking about it when I visited with him the other day. That is a very kind offer, non-the-less!

Minnow - 10-13-2003 at 01:58 AM

Great. From what I understood it was a maybe, or they were working on it. Just thought I would check. Tom

he has one in Los barriles, the thought was

capt. mike - 10-13-2003 at 06:21 AM

get one he can plug in to an inverter for the drive home. plus they can break - who's gonna fix one on east cape? a spare machine is a good idea. i say make it happen. Fed Ex it red label today and am sure it can be cost covered, shipping, by the fund.

Baja Bernie - 10-13-2003 at 09:11 AM

Mike, Good show and right on. If he has them he should include the maintenance instructions. They are simple but routine maintenance is required and Char won't be around all of the time.

Minnow - 10-13-2003 at 09:17 AM

Here's the deal. I've been calling the number for the hospital Mike provided and the damn thing is busy. I just tried like 10 times and yesterday it was busy all day. I need to know if I go ahead and fed ex it , Jimmy is going to still be in the hospital/wait until 10 tomorrow before taking off down Mex 1. Also, I need to work today and will be away from my computer. So if someone of us Nomigo's can contact him and let him know then contact me and let me know at **********. I'll send it out today. Tom

[Edited on 10-13-2003 by BajaNomad]

BajaNomad - 10-13-2003 at 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Minnow
Here's the deal. I've been calling the number for the hospital Mike provided and the damn thing is busy. I just tried like 10 times and yesterday it was busy all day. I need to know if I go ahead and fed ex it , Jimmy is going to still be in the hospital/wait until 10 tomorrow before taking off down Mex 1. Also, I need to work today and will be away from my computer. So if someone of us Nomigo's can contact him and let him know then contact me and let me know at **********. I'll send it out today. Tom

Situation handled. Unit will be sent to Chuck Potter, per Jimmy's instructions.

Tom, thank you very much! You're tel # was removed per your request.

--
Doug Means

way ta go, minnow!!

capt. mike - 10-13-2003 at 11:38 AM

i'll let DB know and he will re imburse you!
from the send the "send the Don home" fund.