BajaNomad

How do You Feel

bajajudy - 9-12-2005 at 04:21 PM

When you are reading along on a thread that has some humor to it, so you join in with something that you think is pretty funny and you make the post and BAM

There is your post on the top of the next page all by its lonesome.

So someone comes along and says, " Well, I will just go to the last page and see whats up"

And there you are with your undies around your ankles making absolutely no sense what so ever.
I hate when that happens and it has happened twice to me today.

pokey - 9-12-2005 at 04:27 PM

Sounds like a good time to open a Pacifico :bounce:

I have to admit that a lady standing with her undies around her ankles, making no sense at all, does sound more than a little interesting..... :tumble:

Tucker - 9-12-2005 at 04:27 PM

Judy, under "edit profile" you can set the number of posts per page, mine's set at thirty because I'm to lazy to go back and forth.

comitan - 9-12-2005 at 04:31 PM

Hose

Your wifes coming through the gate I hope you have your housework done, you don't want her to think you spend your whole day at the computor.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

comitan - 9-12-2005 at 04:38 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: nuf said:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bajajudy - 9-12-2005 at 05:23 PM

Thanks Tucker
So it dosnt happen on everyone's view.
I like the idea of having all the posts on one page.
I'm off to my profile. Stumbling, of course! It is hard to walk shackled.

bajaden - 9-12-2005 at 11:27 PM

I can't begin to tell you the images that are flashing through my mind. Now that I think about it. I don't dare tell you. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sharksbaja - 9-13-2005 at 12:39 AM

You blew Den we were tryin' to make it three times for Judy.

Judy it's not your post that terminates the thread. It's everyone else.

Having the last word is kinda cool I think. Happens all the time to all.

Judy

Baja Bernie - 9-13-2005 at 06:49 AM

And here I thought it was only me who seemed to terminate posts because of something (I don't know what) that turned people off.

I don't know if it helps, but I got up and changed my underwear before I wrote this.

Looking back I see where I just may become a target for what some might call humerous responses. I know Richard, say Baja.

Sharks--thanks to you also.

bajaden - 9-13-2005 at 09:26 AM

I've got to be the last one.

bajalera - 9-13-2005 at 10:56 AM

I go along with Judy, and with the surprising [to me] number of people who--a few months back--said they really hated to be the last post.

Somebody please save me!

Lera

vandenberg - 9-13-2005 at 01:06 PM

SAVED !!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Diver - 9-13-2005 at 02:01 PM

and Seconded ! :lol:

Eli - 9-13-2005 at 02:10 PM

Isn't it funny the things we can have in common. I thought I was the only one. Just hate being the last on a post, and seems like I am more often than not. Makes me feel like, well, there she goes again talkin to herself, what a big never mind..............

comitan - 9-13-2005 at 02:41 PM

Well Eli I have to tell you, I confide things to my wife, feelings and such, and I always get, you think your the only one that has those feelings.! I think we always think our feelings are our own, but in fact we really share the same feelings with everyone, even people we think don't have feelings. Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eli - 9-13-2005 at 05:39 PM

Good thoughts on feelings Comitan. I wouldn't even attempt to better express it. One of lifes lessons for me is I" am not the only one!"

hummmm

mulege marv - 9-13-2005 at 07:16 PM

well i will just say after that post, see you in october !

How do you feel?

Dave - 9-13-2005 at 07:55 PM

With my fingers. :P

bajaden - 9-13-2005 at 11:03 PM

I still say I have to be the last one. Its a freudian thing. Comitan, you almost had me in tears, and suddenly I felt fingers.

Diver - 9-15-2005 at 08:58 PM

..........felt fingers ??

Where ? :lol: Exactly ?? :lol:

bajaden - 9-15-2005 at 11:50 PM

I think thats between Dave and I. Im sorry Judy..... Ha Im the last one.....

How do I feel?

Sharksbaja - 9-15-2005 at 11:57 PM

My hand is freakin' hurtin' good! Stupid nail I didn't see it.

Throbbing and stiff :lol: My hand is.:(