BajaNomad

Our Academic Anarchist has gone missing . . .

bajalera - 9-22-2005 at 05:11 PM

Has he been hijacked somewhere on the DC Beltway and held for ransom?

Lost in the dark, dank, moldy recesses of the Bureau of Indian Affairs?

Decided to become [gasp!] a Neocon?

David K - 9-22-2005 at 07:25 PM

No, no... 'AA' is fine, just busy with his government job in Washington, D.C.

AA sends me an email on occaision and I send him updates on missions and my getting Choral Pepper's book published...

Here is the big guy with me at Viva Baja #4 in 2003:

Braulio - 9-22-2005 at 08:26 PM

So... our Academic Anarchist takes home a paycheck from the government... makes sense to me.

Are you trying to make trouble again Lera?

Diver - 9-22-2005 at 09:11 PM

Well, Lera started it......

Come to Washington state and you'll love the BIA and all it stands for.
Come help them protect the ceremonial beer drinking grounds.
Come help them kick the white man off boat launches he has used for years to spend hundreds of thousands on fancy sites for the natives to trash and destroy. Help them put these fully developed sites on the most prime land with your tax dollars.
Come help them catch all the salmon in their ceremonial nets and then let them die because they're too drunk to remember their catch.
Come help their kids get beer and meth.....then they won't kill others while driving to buy some. Their parents don't care.
Come help them accumulate more junk cars on their land and other peoples' land so the whole area will look like crap.
Come be a brand new lawyer and help them defeat the white man's interests and claims while the white man is paying your salary.

Don't even get me started !!!:fire::fire::fire:

bajaden - 9-23-2005 at 01:45 AM

I agree with Diver. I don't know what you said, but its good enough for me. I'm just too tired to read right now.

I would have agreed with Sharky, but he didn't say anything. I agree with him anyway.

David K,

The Gull - 9-23-2005 at 06:58 AM

Did you get permission from Bigfoot to post his picture?
:fire::fire:
You seem to have real proof of the existence of what was thought to be a mythical creature until now.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

David K - 9-23-2005 at 08:15 AM

Yes, Dr. Jackson has seen me post his photo here before... Hey he is not ALL that big... I am only 5'9" LOL

bajalera - 9-23-2005 at 03:53 PM

Thanks for the info DK.

Well of course I'm trying to stir up trouble, Braulio. How else do I ever hear from you?