BajaNomad

Prerun 10-1-05 Laguna Salada

tunaeater - 9-22-2005 at 07:40 PM

We are getting a group together to prerun the CODE Mexicana 300 on Saturday 10-1-05. It will be in the Laguna Salada K28 on HWY 2. 28 K's west of Mexicali same turn off to Guadalupe canyon. I think we will have quads and bikes going with us. We should have a support truck for gas. It is 104 mile loop. You can find the map at the link below. Go to the next event icon click then click on mapa..let me know if anyone wants to go with us...Paul

http://www.codeoffroad.com.mx/

TMW - 9-23-2005 at 04:21 PM

I would like to but I'll be in LA for a family affair.

tunaeater - 10-3-2005 at 09:17 PM

We had a great prerun last Saturday in the laguna salada (K28 Mexicali). It was a little warm and the course is very rough the first 25-30 miles. We were running low on water so we had to make a side trip to Guadalupe canyon. It was only 4 miles off the race course. We bought some water for $3 a gallon and he had some gas for $5 a gallon. This was my first time here and it was pretty nice. We had a good water crossing on the way to the camp which cooled us off.
We will prerun again this Saturday 10-8. I hope the temperature cools down a little. Paul

TMW - 10-4-2005 at 04:43 PM

Paul, I'm trying to make it to the race. Won't know for sure until next week sometime. Either way good luck.

tunaeater - 10-4-2005 at 09:00 PM

Good deal. I could use you at check one if you make it out. Let me know so we can hook up Friday night for contingency