BajaNomad

Hi guys

Markitos21 - 9-27-2005 at 06:14 PM

It's been a while and Ive missed reading the nomads!!
We moved our boat to the mainland last year and had a great time checking that all out. We've left her in Mazatlan to come home and make some dough. The mainland is great and we have some friends there. So we really did have a good time, But there is nothing better then cruising in the Sea of Cortez. So Many islands and remote areas to explore. On the other side it felt like we always had to hit a port or harbor. And let me tell ya that's not cheep. We will be moving shadow back to La Paz in November(I think).
Anyway Im back to work and trying to stuff a few bucks back in my empty pockets. And one of the guys that works with me told me of a place for sale in El Resario. Sure would like to check it out to be sure an Irishman can own land there. You guys are the pros here what do ya think?
Glad to be back Markitos
Oh yea I forgot my password & old e-mail hence the 21 .

Natalie Ann - 9-27-2005 at 06:24 PM

Welcome back, amigo. I was missing you! Sounds like you've been having some good fun. Feel free to share on those topics.:yes:

David K - 9-27-2005 at 07:24 PM

Hi Markitos!

El Rosario is a great little town with a big future (Diamante Del Mar)... The owner of the Pemex and Baja Cactus Motel next door is a Baja Nomad ('BajaCactus') and a good amigo to all guests to Baja.

I have made many trips recently to there as my girlfriend and I have really enjoyed this 'gateway' to the great central Baja desert. Many photos on Nomad and in my web site show Rosario and the interesting sites nearby.

Good seeing you back... I was recently commenting on our sailing day out of Dana Point!
David

Sallysouth - 9-27-2005 at 08:39 PM

Hi David, What did I miss on your comments about sailing out of D.P.??It must have been memorable or you wouldn't mention it! :smug:;);)

David K - 9-27-2005 at 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sallysouth
Hi David, What did I miss on your comments about sailing out of D.P.??It must have been memorable or you wouldn't mention it! :smug:;);)

Hi Msal!
Here is the recent comment I made regarding Markitos and Dana Point: http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=12804#pid1057... scroll up and read caption under photo of the four guys... (Nomad Search engine is great!)

Markitos invited up for a day sailing on his yacht out of Dana Point Harbor, last year...

[Edited on 9-28-2005 by David K]

Markitos21 - 9-28-2005 at 04:42 PM

Thanks Guys nice to be back .....kinda...
I have a hard time coming back sometimes.
David I'll have Libert'e in O.S. this weekend. I'll be pulling in about 7pm then heading out around 10 am Sunday. Come on by if ya want she'll be in front of the harbor patrol office.