BajaNomad

Cat Fight at Fred's

thebajarunner - 9-30-2005 at 01:15 PM

Was intending to point out the running battle going on at Fred's place, then I just notice it has all been deleted.
Sounded almost like Nomad for a while,
Guess Fred and Tim were out of town for a few days.

(also noted that some of our regulars were making their usual catty comments over there as well)

Well, it was fun while it lasted.
Shucks, they even delete compliments over there...

comitan - 9-30-2005 at 01:24 PM

I thought about telling them to take it to the Nomads but figuired I would be deleted. I was amazed it went on so long.

And the tranquility/conformity

jrbaja - 9-30-2005 at 01:27 PM

of the Nomads

just wouldn't be the same if there weren't other boards to gossip about.:lol::lol::lol:

Pistols......

Hook - 9-30-2005 at 03:52 PM

.....at twenty paces would have ended it much faster.

Hook-----that is REALLY funny-----and appropriate

Barry A. - 9-30-2005 at 04:16 PM

us kitties got carried away and Fred did the right thing. Barry

Tucker - 9-30-2005 at 04:20 PM

I was watching that, I'm surprised it went on that long.

bajajudy - 9-30-2005 at 04:44 PM

Fake Pistols at 3 1/3 feet would have been more fun:P

David K - 9-30-2005 at 06:32 PM

So, what was it... the guy (FredT) asking about bringing a gun into Mexico?

It was insane the way he was jumped on... He was just asking for Pete's sake!

bbbait - 9-30-2005 at 07:16 PM

Was JR in on it? Maybe he can ruin that board too........

rts551 - 9-30-2005 at 07:22 PM

David - He was more than asking - he pressed the issue when people warned him it was not a good idea (like prison).

Ah, what a pity

jrbaja - 10-1-2005 at 10:32 AM

The whiney Nomads board is ruined because of little ol me.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
And now Fred's board too!

There are sure some brilliant statements made from the mouths of fish bait.:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, now I see, baitmouth is a dk groupie. Shoulda known.

[Edited on 10/1/2005 by jrbaja]

bbbait - 10-7-2005 at 08:06 PM

Groupie? I doubt it.. But I do enjoy his posts more than your's. Your hostility against the nomads is counter productive for the supposed humanitarian services you claim to provide. You ask for donations, then s**t in your nest by your negative posts against people that will help you the most. I would have personally donated to some of your efforts, and then see you go off on an innocent person asking for advice or someone trying to make a nominal contribution being labeled a Pi**** Gringo, and I would rather bet my dough on the Dodgers. I thought we were all friends on here, but most of your posts indicate otherwise. If it wasn't for the fact that you are defeating your purpose on helping our local friends below, it is comical watching you shoot yourself in the foot on most posts... If you tried more to get people on this site, on board, instead of alienating them, a lot of our friends down south would benefit from it. I know you always try to get the last word, so go for it.... I'm headed to Baja to enjoy it, San Felipe, Gonzaga Bay, for a week or so, and will be back to see how bad you cut me.... and I will be back.. Wayno

Bruce R Leech - 10-8-2005 at 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bbbait
Was JR in on it? Maybe he can ruin that board too........

it is comments like this that clause the problems. why cant you just stay quiet if you don't have something good to say.

jrbaja has added a lot of really good things to this board. and only lashes out at those that attack him first.

you are just trolling for a fight with that kind of comment

bajaden - 10-8-2005 at 08:39 AM

How about water balloons at ten feet. Then I could say both of you are all wet. :lol::lol::lol:

JZ - 10-8-2005 at 09:58 AM

Are you trying to bait him; why don't you just stay clear; by these acts you are just as bad a troublemaker if not worst; as you throw a little punch and then go running for the teacher or your mommy

Big Al - 10-8-2005 at 10:28 AM

What is 4/11?

JZ - 10-8-2005 at 10:33 AM

Next time I'll be smarter and quote the dirty rat

jerry - 10-8-2005 at 11:32 AM

anyone have a link to freds board i dont want to be left out?? have a good one jerry

comitan - 10-8-2005 at 11:54 AM

Jerry

Its all gone, fred deleted it all(most).

thebajarunner - 10-8-2005 at 12:56 PM

Jerry,
answers are not always easy to come by here....
not sure why, guess too many agendas going on in the background.

here is the url for Fred's (and Tim's) board

http://math.ucr.edu/ftm/bajaPages/MsgBoard/

It is a cool spot, no strife or gossip messaging allowed.
Not as many posters as here, but usually straighter answers.

Don't worry about screwing up on a post, if you offend the Fred deletes.

Dave - 10-8-2005 at 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Al
What is 4/11?

Two 2 X 5.5s stuck together.

jerry - 10-8-2005 at 07:36 PM

thanks bajarunner