BajaNomad

Shoot

jrbaja - 10-1-2005 at 09:45 PM

I was just looking to see if the current thread titled J.R. had over 2000 views yet and saw the entire thread had been deleted.
Must have been lack of interest!

Diver - 10-1-2005 at 10:04 PM

Can you spell "self-absorbed" ? :no::?::P:lol:

Posted under "Baja Questions and Answers" ???
You forgot to slip the word "Baja" into your post ! :P

Carry on your "onlyness", holy savior of all that is "really" important in Baja. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 10-2-2005 by Diver]

BajaNomad - 10-1-2005 at 11:27 PM

Should I assume you have a purpose behind your false accusations here?:

http://forums.bajanomad.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1

Is there a reason for this inappropriate (non-Baja related) post you originally began in the Baja Q&A forum? Isn't that behavior of the anons here that you decry?

What's with this aggressive/abusive posturing on your part?

Actually, I don't want to know.

You're being abusive at this point, and showing no regard/respect for the communication I sent privately.

:no:

--
Doug

[Edited on 10-2-2005 by BajaNomad]

Sharksbaja - 10-2-2005 at 12:13 AM

Doug, the link is no bueno.

BajaNomad - 10-2-2005 at 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharksbaja
Doug, the link is no bueno.
The link is to the General Discussion forum, where the thread in question is indeed still there.

Musta been the A?ejo

jrbaja - 10-2-2005 at 09:58 AM

But self absorbed? The only reason I get on here is to see what I'm up to and look at pictures!:lol::lol::lol:
Living in Baja, I don't really see a need for tourists ideas about somewhere based on a few vacations.:light:

Pompano

jrbaja - 10-2-2005 at 11:09 AM

With your vast experience and travels, I would think that you would know that a thread titled "shoot" started by me, won't be about how many stars are in the sky after a drunken binge with my buddies.:lol:
You do have the option of not looking if that's any help for the future.:light:

rpleger - 10-2-2005 at 11:10 AM

I second that.......

Well shoot again.

jrbaja - 10-2-2005 at 11:48 AM

All this deleting sorta takes all the fun oughtta my reply then, don't it.
Besides Pompano, I think your style is funny and tasteful, even when directed at me.