BajaNomad

DUSKY OFF MARKET FOR GOOD

Capt. George - 10-15-2005 at 08:57 AM

Capt Koo-Koo has decided to keep Dusky.....lose too much to sell....plus a great boat for Baja........

adios amigos! george

rts551 - 10-15-2005 at 11:20 AM

not KOO KOO. Just a good boat to keep for Baja

Diver - 10-15-2005 at 11:29 AM

I would have bought it immediately, but you never posted a photo!!
Oooops ! Toooo late now !! :biggrin::biggrin:

Enjoy it !! :lol:

capt. mike - 10-17-2005 at 05:21 AM

Diver - there are lots of pics on the older posts from Jorge. A great boat, wish i could have swung it earlier - maybe if he puts it back on one day it can be mine.

Diver - 10-17-2005 at 05:39 AM

Mike - My best buddy had a Duskie in Ft Lauderdale when I had my Aquasport; very nice boats.

We'll be down for Jan/Feb and I have toyed with the idea of buying a used boat down there instead of hauling down my Lund or Zodiak. Although I'll probably keep these two forever; my butt is old enough that it deserves a smoother (fiberglass deep V) ride these days !

Now where is this refreshment stand of yours that you mentioned on another post ???????

Capt. George - 10-17-2005 at 07:25 AM

Mike, if nothing else, you ever get to visit, you'll at least get to fish out of her.....

Glad I have my head straight....the best all around CC I've owned, and I,ve had eighteen over the years....from 16 to 25....Dusky by far...

Aquasport better for beach launch, had 2 17's, launched from the beaches of the lower Cape (Cod that is!)......

best of luck hope to meet you some day! george

Phil S - 10-17-2005 at 08:27 AM

George. Sounds like y ou've decided to stay at Abreajo (sp?) That's great. Maybe one of these days, Wendy & I will stop by again & have time to visit more. Gordon wanted me to take a picture of his old trailer next time we are there. Yesturday we were talking about his Alfa Gold & he said to wish you the best next time I saw you. Phil S

Capt. George - 10-17-2005 at 09:14 AM

My warmest regards to Gordon. We have the Alfa out on my beach property, 50 yds from Bahia Ballena....

Every time I need something for the Alfa, I just look around at Gordon's Hoard and usually find it....H2O heater a problem but all else AOK...Could not be happier with trailer THANKS Gordon...Phil, you're always welcome.

hasta George