BajaNomad

CAring about fellow Amigo's

Baja Bernie - 11-17-2005 at 04:38 PM

Well guys and gals the Christmas Season?doggies? I still say Merry Christmas.
It sure is time to be thinking about you Baja friends and what you can buy them for this Season.

Well, here is a special offer for all members of the Nomad Board ONLY!!!

Go to my website: http://www.caballeropublishing.com and order any book for only $8.50 per book including taxes, shipping and handling?such a deal. Amazon can?t even beat this deal on a new book. Heck, I may wander around with a tin cup on this one.

As I said it this offer is only for ?fellow? Nomads and is good only until December31, 2005. All you have to do is go to the comments section and type in your Nomad name and the names of the books you wish. If you want them shipped to a different address note that here. AND if you want them autographed indicate who to who AND I?ll do the rest. I will make the adjustments from there.

Again, If you order Don Jimmy?s or Fred?s book all of the proceeds go the their widows.

Yea, I?m confused also-- so if you want you can call me at 619-448-1446

For the rich guys/ Ladies out there I still have autographed copies of Don Jimmy?s the Grinning Gargoyle?for only $50.00 per copy. Dona Lupe wishes I would sell more of these.

Have a really Wonderful Christmas Season.

Heck the edit is because I put a comma in the URl instead of a period. To complicated for me.

[Edited on 11-17-2005 by Baja Bernie]