BajaNomad

Hotels/motels/palapas in San Felipe

roy1173 - 11-24-2005 at 04:36 PM

We will be visiting San Felipe in February, and would like to know about what is available in the way of accomodation. Need not be four star, just clean and comfortable. Does anyone have any suggestions?

David K - 11-24-2005 at 06:58 PM

Some ideas on http://www.sanfelipe.com.mx

San Felipe

mcgyver - 11-25-2005 at 03:01 AM

Lots of different places available, closer to the Malecon the noiser on big weekends
Starting at $20, some clean ?( in private homes) just look for rooms to rent sign,one is across from the vet on Mar Caribe there are a couple of others. Some small trailers at $25, (not too clean ) on Mar Blanco close to the Malecon ( Jesus De Posado). El Cortez $65 to $100, still not to0 clean. Rivera likewise. Many private condo's that I have no ideal about. But if you are looking for Holiday Inn clean forget it, bring Lysol spray, your own favorite brand of toliet paper ( Mexican hotel grade is reject sand paper) , shower cleaner and roach spray at a minium. I guess those are the reasons I bought a motor home. Also check for secure parking, many are parking on the street.
Good Luck

Quote:
Originally posted by roy1173
We will be visiting San Felipe in February, and would like to know about what is available in the way of accomodation. Need not be four star, just clean and comfortable. Does anyone have any suggestions?

DEVEAU - 12-2-2005 at 12:04 PM

We have stayed at the "El Capitan" for years and have had god luck. The rooms in the new section in the back are larger/nicer. Close to downtown.