BajaNomad

Am I a lucky amigo or not?????

AcuDoc - 12-25-2005 at 06:22 PM

Please would love to hear your reviews of these. One of my personal favorites is Milagro - anejo.
Between a client, a great friend and my buddies father this is what I got for Xmas

Cabo Wabo - reposado (gift set w/glasses in a wooden box)
Don Eduardo - reposado (gift set w/glasses in a wooden box)
Patron - reposado
Patron - anejo
Don Julio - anejo
Tres Generaciones - anejo (gift set w/glasses)
Chaya - anjeo

:coolup:

lizard lips - 12-25-2005 at 06:29 PM

Yes indeed, a lucky man!

I use to prefer the Don Julio. I also have a great selection in the upper kitchen cabinet but I dont indulge anymore....

Dave - 12-25-2005 at 06:29 PM

Maybe your friends are trying to tell you something?

Make a New Year's resolution to abstain and drop everything by my house.

(Except the Cabo Wabo.) ;D

Dave - 12-25-2005 at 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lizard lips
I also have a great selection in the upper kitchen cabinet but I dont indulge anymore....

And I don't indulge anyless. Wanna Trade?

AcuDoc - 12-25-2005 at 06:34 PM

I have told the client that I wanted to start to collect Tequila bottles as they are so unique. So today when I saw him he gave me 5 of the bottles and said "here ya go, thought I better get you these or you collection with never get off the ground". Guess I could blame it on my long time friend and baja fishing buddy "Hook". He is the one that got me into fine tequilas. They are my drug of choice, I consider tequila a drug not alcohol...!!??!!

elgatoloco - 12-25-2005 at 10:14 PM

You are lucky! :cool:

liquid sensimilla ;D

gonetobaja - 12-25-2005 at 11:03 PM

:wow:

Man, thats one heck of a gift list. Im gonna have to copy your style for next year. I had to read the list twice just to be able to fully imagine.

I am a tequila lover.

Try this one....

1 shot of Cabo Wabo Silver, 1 glass of lemon lime gatoraide with ice.

I call them Gatoritas. I can sip them on the beach and I dont get dehiddreated(ya know, thirsty)

I know the thought of tainting a fine tequila with gatoraide might sound insane to some, but to me it made perfect sense.:bounce:

Yer killin me with the gift sets!

Diver - 12-26-2005 at 11:10 AM

Like LL, I used to prefer Don Julio but now just keep a few favorites around for friends as I don't indulge anymore.
I used to love the trips to CCC in La Paz for tequila; free samples at 9 AM !
(Dave can have my quota but he's gotta pay for it himself :lol:).

LarryB - 12-27-2005 at 06:48 PM

Nothing like sipping a few shots of fine Taquila that's been sitting in the freezer huh?:cool: Especially in the hot afternoon sun.