BajaNomad

Swells continue....!!

surfer jim - 12-27-2005 at 03:55 PM

Latest reports call for continued 6-12 foot surf into next week.....:o

woody with a view - 12-27-2005 at 04:49 PM

ob is maxing out-cliffs have a few rideable spots. seems like this one is very close. lotta bump in the water. should be interesting the next couple of mornings as we approach 7 foot high tides!

bajajudy - 12-28-2005 at 07:41 AM

And I am going swimming everyday on the east cape as it is flat as pee pee on a plate. no swell here.

Diver - 12-28-2005 at 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajajudy
flat as pee pee on a plate.

I love it !!

Reminds me of a story about an old college buddy;

He was sitting on his bar stool minding his own increasingly drunken mind when up came a gorgeous young betty who sat down beside him. Although he tried his best to ignore the invasion into his private, altered world, he could not keep his mind from wandering/wondering about the invading gorgeous betty.

After a while, he compiled his thoughts and feelings into a single verbal creation and then turned and with a big, amorous smile said to the gorgeous young betty, "You look like jelly on a plate"

Next thing he knew, he was laying on the floor looking up at the underside of his bar stool and watching the betty's heels charge away. Not only did she slap him off his bar stool but she left him with her bill !

Now, he always explained that what he said was meant only as a compliment. Apparently he expected that she would understand and approve of his desire to lick her up like "jelly on a plate".
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pretty serious stuff

bajajudy - 12-30-2005 at 07:43 AM

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WEATHER/12/29/cali.surf.ap/index...