BajaNomad

New Airstrip @ Lorenzos San Quintin

Don Jorge - 12-29-2005 at 09:18 AM

I noticed on another board that the infamous Lorenzo has been given permission to and established an airstrip to facilitate his new development. Nice!

http://www.campolorenzo.com/

San Quintin and the Pacific coast from there to Jaime is some of the best fishing left in Baja, but that is not the Sea of Cortez out there.

Don, i talked to Lorenzo

capt. mike - 6-25-2006 at 11:23 AM

recently and he is able to organize geese hunts this fall!

whadyathink??!!

Don Jorge - 8-9-2006 at 11:06 AM

Capt,

check your u2u. I just heard that the US Feds are trying to talk Mexico into closing the Black Brant season for at least one year. And of course Mexico city is a waiting to receive reasons from interested parties why they souldn't close it. The bite is on.

North Dakota is looking good to me!

capt. mike - 8-9-2006 at 04:52 PM

roger that. we stopped in and talked to lorenzo july 4th weekend when we landed close at El Soccorito pista privato to stay at our friends way cool home.

actually it socked in and went below loco piloto minimums just as we got there a directo de mulege, tried to get in circling dodging power poles for 10 min when i said this sucks and went over to Ceilito lindo where there was a hole and we beered a few with Dave - then it cleared enuff to make the 5 min hop over. Lorenzo's strip is 1st class and he is selling fee title lots with taxi clearance to your hangar home!!

too bad its so gloomy there most of the time, but its cool air when you live in this frickin desert i call home!

Bob H - 8-9-2006 at 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
roger that. we stopped in and talked to lorenzo july 4th weekend when we landed close at El Soccorito pista privato to stay at our friends way cool home.

actually it socked in and went below loco piloto minimums just as we got there a directo de mulege, tried to get in circling dodging power poles for 10 min when i said this sucks and went over to Ceilito lindo where there was a hole and we beered a few with Dave - then it cleared enuff to make the 5 min hop over. Lorenzo's strip is 1st class and he is selling fee title lots with taxi clearance to your hangar home!!

too bad its so gloomy there most of the time, but its cool air when you live in this frickin desert i call home!

Now THAT's a pilot!
Bob H