BajaNomad

Information on the Norte Booksigning???

Baja Bernie - 1-17-2006 at 09:31 AM

Keri,

Do you have anything to give us so that we can plan our lives. I am getting reservation requests and all I can do is forward them to you because all I know is that it will be held on May 6, 2006.

Hola Senor Bernie

Keri - 1-19-2006 at 10:23 PM

Pyramid Resorts 4th Annual Book signing and Wine tasting will be May 6, 2006. We will have our own Mike Humfreville here to sign his first book. Bernie Swaim and Jinx Schwartz will be here also along with many others. Please come join us on our oceanfront patio for a wonderful day of festivities.If you plan on staying with us at the hotel make your reservations early as we book up fast. Check our website for my email and direct phone number www.pyramidresort.com Put May 6th on your calendar and Join in the fun,k:tumble::yes::spingrin:

bajajudy - 1-20-2006 at 04:26 PM

We had a wonderful time last year at this event. What a spectacular setting! Keri, you and Mike sure are lucky to live in such a beautiful place. Wish it were closer to us.
All the best with this year's event:yes:

David K - 1-20-2006 at 04:43 PM

Yes, last year was great... They all were, in fact!@

Have a look at each of the three Book Signing Events:

Pyramid Resort Baja Book Signing #1 (2003)

Book Signing #2 (2004)

Book Signing #3 (2005)

In this photo is the event set up on the ocean view deck... Each author or publisher has a table where you can talk with them, buy and have a book signed, and enjoy the day!

At the first event we met Skeet.... Here he is (on the right) with the late Jimmy Smith...

At the second event, all the authors posed for a group picture... taken by Jim Callahan, Bernie's friend at the event.

[Edited on 1-20-2006 by David K]