BajaNomad

Kayaking, exploring, etc, Dec 05/Jan 06

ursidae69 - 1-23-2006 at 12:29 PM

Hola!

Another trip is in the books! Me and a couple of my good friends from Tucson spent a week in Baja during the winter break, kayaking, exploring, having a blast. It's always a new adventure down there and always more to see. Anyway, I made up a little trip report over the weekend on my website.

Baja Norte 2005/6 Trip Report

If you're on a modem, I'm sorry, there are a lot of pictures and it may be pretty slow for you.

Chuck... :cool:

jgoofylizzard - 1-23-2006 at 01:20 PM

Great report...great photo's
Thanks for sharing!!!
Jo

djh - 1-23-2006 at 02:19 PM

Thanks for the link, Chuck... and for sharing the great photos and trip report! Flashbacks on the bioluminesence!!! I've had that wonderful experience a few times kayaking, camping, and living aboard a sailboat, and it is amazing.

What Almanac did you use? Nice detail!
Thanks,
djh.

ursidae69 - 1-23-2006 at 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by djh
Thanks for the link, Chuck... and for sharing the great photos and trip report! Flashbacks on the bioluminesence!!! I've had that wonderful experience a few times kayaking, camping, and living aboard a sailboat, and it is amazing.

What Almanac did you use? Nice detail!
Thanks,
djh.

Thanks for the kind words djh and Jo. The trip was a real hoot. :biggrin: The map scans are from the almanac that came out in 04 I think.

woody with a view - 1-23-2006 at 05:17 PM

great report and the fotos are awesome!!!

Cincodemayo - 1-23-2006 at 07:43 PM

Awesome trip and killer photos..

Great screensavers

eetdrt88 - 1-24-2006 at 03:06 PM

thank you,kind sir:spingrin::spingrin:

ursidae69 - 1-25-2006 at 11:18 AM

Thanks for all the comments. It's great to have so many folks that ove Baja all in one place. :cool: