BajaNomad

BBQ

Bruce R Leech - 2-1-2006 at 07:22 PM

are you selling it?:?:

Bob H - 2-1-2006 at 07:27 PM

I use (always) a Weber charcoal kettle grill. You can't beat the end results, each and every time.

Bruce R Leech - 2-1-2006 at 07:29 PM

hard to beat a Weber charcoal kettle

vandenberg - 2-1-2006 at 07:37 PM

Trouble is, I never found the Mexican charcoal to get hot enough for Weber grill cooking.

g7rye - 2-1-2006 at 07:39 PM

yeah im selling it sorry forgot to add the price 185dlls and i prefer the gas realy very easy turn on the gas and your there.........

Bruce R Leech - 2-1-2006 at 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vandenberg
Trouble is, I never found the Mexican charcoal to get hot enough for Weber grill cooking.

that is all I use in mine and it get hotter than Kings ford. what I get is made only with mesquite.

New grill

Cincodemayo - 2-1-2006 at 07:51 PM

$168 brand new...Me thinks you asking way too much.
Into haggling?

Ive had both

eetdrt88 - 2-1-2006 at 07:52 PM

for flavor the Weber with charcoal wins every time,for easiness of use and maintenance the gas grill is much better:yes::yes:

g7rye - 2-1-2006 at 07:57 PM

well the one your showing there cincodemayo looks half the size of ours and of course open to reasonable offers

woody with a view - 2-1-2006 at 08:06 PM

Quote:

for flavor the Weber with charcoal wins every time,for easiness of use and maintenance the gas grill is much better.

this debate has raged since the time of the first gas grill. BBQ kinda implies charcoal/driftwood/mesquite doesn't it?:moon::light::lol:

Bruce R Leech - 2-2-2006 at 05:48 PM

I have both actually I have 6 different ones and use them all for different things. 2 are gas

Best damn (not custom) smoker on the planet!

Dave - 2-2-2006 at 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob H
I use (always) a Weber charcoal kettle grill. You can't beat the end results, each and every time.

I had a Chinese kamado smoker that I bought at a yard sale for $50. It was broken :fire: in our last move and I have been trying to replace it. They want almost $2k for a new one.

I now use a webber kettle but a poor substitute next to the kamado.

Bob H - 2-2-2006 at 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody in ob
Quote:

for flavor the Weber with charcoal wins every time,for easiness of use and maintenance the gas grill is much better.

this debate has raged since the time of the first gas grill. BBQ kinda implies charcoal/driftwood/mesquite doesn't it?:moon::light::lol:

Woody, and other charcoal grillers... if you can get your hands on some wine vine clippings, they make excellent SWEET smoke for just about anything. It does a fantastic job. I was in the Santa Inez wine country valley a few weeks ago and many places were trimming back the vines. I grabbed some nice fresh pieces - they are just great. Also, you can put a few in a glass of water and they will sprout and you can have your own live plants... great, huh?
Bob H

[Edited on 2-3-2006 by Bob H]

capt. mike - 2-3-2006 at 05:36 AM

g7rye.....i'll give you $50 US and you take it apart so i can put it in my plane. i'll come to TJ meet you at the aero port and load it up.

anyone ever used one of these? i am building one. of my own design....but a knock off. Also Arkansas Mike's "turkey in a can"......trash can that is....blows away anything you can do otherwise like those pain in the arse turkey fryers...

www.lacajachina.com

man.....i am, er...yo tengo hambre por carne!!

First you build a large fire...then get a LONG pole...

Pompano - 2-3-2006 at 06:02 AM

BURRO

g7rye - 2-3-2006 at 12:08 PM

there is always 1 donkey no matter where you go in the world isnt there..........

Pompano - 2-3-2006 at 01:57 PM

g7rye...if you are calling me a burro, I would like to meet you in person. I live in Coyote Bay. Stop by anytime...please.

burro

g7rye - 2-3-2006 at 02:05 PM

im not pompano keep your hair on.....cool down

Pompano - 2-3-2006 at 02:39 PM

Si como no..

Pompano es poco loco, pero no hablo con fuego.

[Edited on 2-3-2006 by Pompano]

Bob and Susan - 2-3-2006 at 03:07 PM

i think the $50 bid was la little too low for g7rye:moon:

I've heard you've hosted some wild parties but...

Dave - 2-3-2006 at 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pompano
g7rye...if you are calling me a burro, I would like to meet you in person. I live in Coyote Bay. Stop by anytime...please.

Is that what it takes to get an invitation?

All I have is a gorilla suit. :rolleyes:

Dave....

Pompano - 2-3-2006 at 04:58 PM

So YOU were the one in that gorilla suit! I should have known. You never called, you never wrote....I was heartbroken for years....sigh.

I never EVER have parties.

g7rye - 2-3-2006 at 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob and Susan
i think the $50 bid was la little too low for g7rye:moon:
lol nice one

Cincodemayo - 2-3-2006 at 05:15 PM

The guy in the blue shirt and white shorts looks like he wants to do the wild thing to the gal in front lighting the smoke:rolleyes:

Dave - 2-3-2006 at 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pompano
So YOU were the one in that gorilla suit! I should have known. You never called, you never wrote....I was heartbroken for years....sigh.

I never EVER have parties.

I'm still waiting for that picture of Cuban Ray and D. I could make some serious blackmail money.

(I'll split it with you. ;D )