BajaNomad

Here it is 12:32 am don't you people have a life?

mcgyver - 2-7-2006 at 04:46 AM

I don't see noboby but me!

No excuse Sir!

bajalou - 2-7-2006 at 08:42 AM

Some of us have to do extensive research before we come on-line with our enlightening posts.

David K - 2-7-2006 at 08:58 AM

You guys crack me up!!!:tumble::yes:

bajaandy - 2-7-2006 at 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hose A
The stats show 5 guest and 5 members on here.
I have an excuse what about the rest of you?:saint:

I don't think I want to know what your "excuse" is, but don't you think it still sounds a little like the pot calling the kettle black?:lol:

Sharksbaja - 2-7-2006 at 10:12 AM

Quote:
A little stirring of the pot helps heat the stew more evenly. :saint:

Well, if that's the case , my stew meat is more than cooked!:lol:

Hose A, some of us are logged on 24/7. Browser settings ya know...

Bob H - 2-7-2006 at 10:24 AM

Quote:
The stats show 5 guest and 5 members on here.
I have an excuse what about the rest of you?:saint:

So, what's the big deal? :spingrin::tumble:

mcgyver - 2-7-2006 at 10:45 AM

I would be logged on 24 hours a day but like others I am on solar power and it don't like this cloudy weather we have.
I am like BajaLou , NO TV, Not that it is not available its just that I can see no redeeming value in watching 99.999% of the programing. I am proud to say I have never watched more than 10 seconds of "Bevis & Butthead", "Steinfelt" Etc.
I know that this is not a popular view but a lot of Baja people hold it. I do admit to reading fiction but much prefer true or technical books, I just finished "The Lexus and The Olive Tree" about globalization, man there are some smart people out there! Meanwhile it cool, cloudy and windy here on the shore of the Gulf but my solar is holding at 12.4 volts with the Direcway Dish, XM Radio and 1 light.
Sunrise.

bajalera - 2-7-2006 at 12:50 PM

How beautiful!

Now that's worth watching.

Keri - 2-7-2006 at 04:32 PM

Beautiful. That's what Mike and I call our big screen TV. Just looking out the window. Nature at it's best,k

mcgyver - 2-7-2006 at 04:56 PM

Thanks Nomads!
I keep my Live-Cam outside focused on infinity so I can click on it without opening the door when its cold!!
I just click and they go to Picasa automaticly!
Anyone haveingtrouble resizing pictures should have Picassa, it is free from Goggle and it beats my $800 picture editing programs, it auto captures every picture in your computer and puts them in easy to find files, try it, it is the best interface with you pictures you have ever used!
Here is another one:

[Edited on 2-7-2006 by mcgyver]