BajaNomad

House for sale: Punta Final, Baja on Bahia Gonzaga, Sea of Cortez.

KAT54 - 3-13-2006 at 03:04 PM

Do you you have pictures to post?

tim40 - 3-13-2006 at 08:49 PM

2nd row? Monthly/yearly lease? 9.9 terms? Share a bit more please....at the risk of having all move there, it is even nicer than the area around Alfonsinias....just needs an eatery...but that requires more people...and well we all know that cycle..

baja sur - 3-16-2006 at 11:22 AM

Here you go !!!
http://www.nwaac.com/for_sale_punta_final.htm

baja sur - 3-16-2006 at 01:57 PM

rockman,

Is this info True or false ?

http://www.bajabushpilots.com/yabbse/index.php?board=75;acti...

Author Topic: Punta Final Airstrip (Read 501 times)

Bonanza Bucko
Baja Bush Pilot Member

Re:Punta Final Airstrip
? on: December 19, 2004, 10:03:51 AM ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Mike Re Punta Final:

The runway at Punta Final is sandy clay about a hundred yeards behind the houses. It is E and W.

Punta Final is at the south end of Gonzaga Bay. There is no cantina and only about 4 houses facing the water. The rest are in streets behind the beach facing houses. There is pretty nice tidal bay just to the east of the town...it's full of water only at high tide.

A Korean/Mexican businessman has bought the place from the estate of Dona Josephina who's family owns Rancho Santa Ynez. He has told the reisdents that he'll guarantee their leases until 2007 but after that he might do other stuff...build a resort or something.

If you wann buy there I'd suggest you exercise some due dilligence and make a personal trip or two before deciding what to do.

bancoduo - 3-23-2006 at 01:58 PM

Do you have a well?:tumble:

capt. mike - 3-23-2006 at 02:37 PM

after having camped there out of my plane a few times i can verify that the place is VERY desirable with a great beach and homes plus a launch ramp as i recall, boats. what a plus. and a short ride to rodriquez if you need a store.

rockMan - thx for sending me the pics last year, wish i could have swung it but went to mulege instead,