BajaNomad

BUS PLEASE_Part 3 ?A visit from the dynamite man?

reefrocket - 11-21-2002 at 12:57 AM

I'm not getting any younger here! Please fill my dreams of the smell of burnt charcoal, sulfer, saltpeter, surgar!!
Your hell bound reader ReefRocket. I think I'll at least like the smell of the place.:D

Braulio - 11-21-2002 at 10:57 AM

reefrocket -

Don't whine man - it's unbecoming of you.

Let me - please Sr. Bus - I'm begging you.

A ver.

Chau man.

Braulio

Bajabus - 11-21-2002 at 10:26 PM

Aw shoot man I am really sorry. I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. we have done 12 satellite internet installs over the past 2.5 weeks out on the east cape plus one medium solar install here in Elias calles. I have yet to move into my own house for lack of any spare time to clean up 5 months of neglect. i have never been away from Baja this long and now I know why. Well I did get married so I do have a good excuse. I do promise that after the thanksgiving holiday I will relate the glory of getting to know the Mexican Military up close and personal.

He who hath smelt the smoke shall never again be free. This board seems to be doing nicely and I am very glad for that. Doug has made a nice spot here and I am grateful to him for his effort and hospitality. The political board is wonderful and helps keep everyone focused on what they like to discuss.

Baja is a wonderful place that is growing up and becoming a complex outpost of the mainland. It's beauty and serenity must now march hand in hand with with responsible development. Folks need to sound out many more ideas and opinions than just who has the best taco or the cheapest booze.

Braulio - 11-21-2002 at 10:46 PM

Bajabus -

I think we already settled the taco thing.

Thanks for not forgetting us - I'll look forward to it.

Braulio