BajaNomad

Sister in Puertecitos

Bunk - 3-21-2006 at 01:52 PM

Trying to get in touch with my sister Ann. She lives in the brick cabin by the bottle house at Speedies Campo.
Hope she is allright. I have sent several snail mails but have got no answer. Thanks for any help.
Bunk 928-583-0453 Eves
This is in AZ.

capt. mike - 3-21-2006 at 02:28 PM

bunk - go to www.baja.net and post for Beercan, he's a player over there and has a place there.
use the avboard there, he's there daily.

Bunk - 3-21-2006 at 02:43 PM

Capt. Mike,
Thanks! I will try that.

Bunk - 3-21-2006 at 02:43 PM

[Edited on 3-21-2006 by Bunk]

bbbait - 3-21-2006 at 03:42 PM

Does she have a son named Scott? I'll be going by there Thursday and back up Sat.. It looked pretty quiet around there a couple of weeks ago.

Bunk - 3-21-2006 at 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bbbait
Does she have a son named Scott? I'll be going by there Thursday and back up Sat.. It looked pretty quiet around there a couple of weeks ago.
She does have a son with a middle name of Scott. If you see her let her know I am trying to get in touch. Thanks

bbbait - 3-21-2006 at 04:02 PM

Okay you got it! I'll get the scoop for you.. and give her the message.

I will be there tomorrow

beercan - 3-21-2006 at 08:28 PM

She was there a couple of weeks ago , on the 4th ! Scoot was in San Felipe .
I will be there tomorrow and will tell her that you are concerned !!

I will also call you if there is a problem .

Bob

Bunk - 3-21-2006 at 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by beercan
She was there a couple of weeks ago , on the 4th ! Scoot was in San Felipe .
I will be there tomorrow and will tell her that you are concerned !!

I will also call you if there is a problem .

Bob
Thanks so much for your help!
Bunk

capt. mike - 3-22-2006 at 06:19 AM

hey Wayno - K pasta, amigo?

Bunk - you asked about off roading?

again,
www.baja.net is a better source to hook up with those types, and they're very helpful with info.
numerous of them go all over the Sky Ranch and rancho V so ask there.

DAvid K

Baja Bernie - 3-22-2006 at 10:39 AM

Right--the guy who runs Baja Net even posts here.

Did the lady get found?

[Edited on 3-22-2006 by Baja Bernie]

bbbait - 3-22-2006 at 12:39 PM

Hey Capt Mike, what's up? Going down to our camp tomorrow and will back up Beercan on locating Bunk's sister. Her son Scott has done some work for us down there, and need to see if he's around anyway. The "Cowpatty" must still be closed or Beercan wouldn't have jumped on that so quick! :lol: Oh yeah, hope the rattlesnakes arn't out yet, sure would hate to hurt one of em... Wayno

capt. mike - 3-22-2006 at 03:09 PM

Doug does a nice job here and no disrespect intended towards him nor the nomads info parade.

but in my biz you go to the best resources available if you want to eat from the upper trough. the level of off road dialog and info/input here pales in comparison to what you can find at baja dot net.

it's like - i can find baja mexican travel info on several av related sites, like AOPA for instance but i go 1st class on my research and info to the BBP, confirmed leaders and THE state of the art on it , so to speak.

my point in the referral was to steer towards the best. and i have nothing to gain nor any axes to grind. :lol::lol::lol:

bancoduo - 3-22-2006 at 04:57 PM

A little free developer advertising. SHAME.:fire::fire::fire::fire::(

capt. mike - 3-22-2006 at 05:14 PM

who.....me or Bob??!!:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

message delivered !!!

beercan - 3-22-2006 at 06:20 PM

Bunk - 3-22-2006 at 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by beercan
Awesome!! Again thanks a bunch!!

Roberto - 3-22-2006 at 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
Doug does a nice job here and no disrespect intended towards him nor the nomads info parade.

but in my biz you go to the best resources available if you want to eat from the upper trough. the level of off road dialog and info/input here pales in comparison to what you can find at baja dot net.

it's like - i can find baja mexican travel info on several av related sites, like AOPA for instance but i go 1st class on my research and info to the BBP, confirmed leaders and THE state of the art on it , so to speak.

my point in the referral was to steer towards the best. and i have nothing to gain nor any axes to grind. :lol::lol::lol:

Capt. Mike - how can you say such a thing. I mean, DK is an off-road expert and former Baja racer. Are you absolutely sure there's more info on baja.net? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Roberto - 3-22-2006 at 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Baja.net was then removed from my web site's links and I stopped posting there.

If PJC contacts me like an adult, tells me the insults, lies posted about me and derogatory photos are all gone, I will be happy to re link it on VivaBaja.com and have no problem with discussions about that site.

As usual - a legend in your own mind. When did you EVER post on baja.net? And if you insist you did, please post a link to the post or shut up.

I'm sure the folks at baja.net are just salivating at the idea of having you link the site from yours - get a clue, David. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bob H - 3-22-2006 at 07:20 PM

I really don't understand why everyone can't just get along. Why waste energy with these flippant attacks. It just seems so childish. Sorry, just my input (I rarely get involved in these but just had to say something this time). Just get over whatever it is, smile and enjoy life to the fullest!
Bob H

Diver - 3-22-2006 at 07:23 PM

Can anyone else hear JR laughing ? :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry DK.

JZ - 3-22-2006 at 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
Can anyone else hear JR laughing ? :lol::lol::lol:

Exactly!

Bunk - 3-22-2006 at 07:35 PM

I was not trying to start a flaming war, just trying to get in touch with my sister on this post! Stay on topic.
Bunk

David K - 3-22-2006 at 07:38 PM

You are right Bunk... How childish of us... My posts are removed above. Have a great evening!

bancoduo - 3-22-2006 at 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
who.....me or Bob??!!:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Bob:P:P:P:moon:

SOOOO what is the info on the sister

Sonora Wind - 3-22-2006 at 07:53 PM

Is she OK!!!

Hey guys, ifin you need someone in the barrel. Jump on the Sonora Wind, I hear he can't find Baja Net with both hands.:cool:

[Edited on 3-23-2006 by Sonora Wind]

Diver - 3-22-2006 at 07:59 PM

I like this Bunk guy; telling us off as a newbie; fits right in !! :lol:
Hope the sister is OK.

DK, wouldn't it be nice if you could so easily delete parts of real life ?? NOT !

Bob and Susan - 3-22-2006 at 08:30 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bob and Susan - 3-22-2006 at 08:30 PM

sorry david

capt. mike - 3-23-2006 at 02:45 PM

well, given all the FREE input on baja development methodology Bob has paid for and placed here and on his web site as a result of his experiences i'd say a little promotion here and there is quid pro quo.:moon::moon::P:lol:

bbbait - 3-25-2006 at 03:01 PM

Bunk's sister is fine and is sending him a new email address so they can get back in touch... Bunk, watch for a U2..

bbbait

Baja Bernie - 3-25-2006 at 03:44 PM

Thank you! I had thought she had been forgotten in all the hollering that drowned out her story.