BajaNomad

Found: Backpack.....

Debra - 3-25-2006 at 02:12 PM

I feel bad just posting this...., Everytime I thought about it, I couldn't get the dang computer in Bahia to work!

Anyway, on March 4th. We found a backpack about 30mins. south of El Rosario. It was in the south bound lane with a yellow rain slicker laying next to it, the rain slicker looked brand new (very clean, and smelled the plastic smell of brand new) We picked it up and everytime we passed someone going north bound I would hold the slicker out the window...., no takers. The backpack looked like it belonged to someone traveling very light, shaving cream, tooth brush, book, just a few items of clothing. And a VERY nice camera! I looked at the pictures to see if I could get a clue to who it might belong to, no luck.....(no pictures since 26 Dec.)

I'd really like to return this stuff, if anyone hears anything please let me know.

David K: Would you please "cut and paste" this to other Baja sites? I would do it myself but as you know I'm not that good at the computer stuff. Thanks

What color was the backpack?

Dave - 3-25-2006 at 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Debra
And a VERY nice camera!

I think the camera might be mine. Post the brand and serial # and I'll let you know.

Bob and Susan - 3-27-2006 at 05:00 PM

didn't dave get that other camera.....

when this subject was discussed LAST YEAR!!!!:lol:

Debra - 3-28-2006 at 02:03 PM

soulpatch: Very good idea! I didn't think of that......I'll try it.

Hose A: Please don't tell me that my trying to find the owner of this stuff caused a "row" on Fred's board? :rolleyes: Dave's joke was taken as just that a joke.....besides, the shorts in the back pack couldn't possibly fit Dave :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Debra - 3-28-2006 at 04:00 PM

Thanks for clearing that up Hose......I just can't imagine who would post "sarcastic replies and accusations" :barf: :(

I'm just hoping I can find the owner....as I said, this is a really nice camera and I'm sure whomever it belongs to is really bummed out.