BajaNomad

Traveling to La Paz next week

JESSE - 3-28-2006 at 10:11 PM

I am driving to La Paz in the next week or so, and would like to make quick stops and say hi to some nomads that are on the way, so let me know.

David K - 3-29-2006 at 12:51 AM

Have a safe trip amigo... I admire what you are doing in Baja California!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nomads, Jesse is a fine young person that would be fun for you to meet:

Here is Jesse when we met at the Baja Cactus BBQ in La Barca at Carol and JR's place.

Here is Jesse and Baja Nomad (Doug)...

Here is Jesse discussing issues with Baja Bernie, Doug looks on...

capt. mike - 3-29-2006 at 08:29 AM

Jesse, stop by my place at Serenidad anytime you're around, i should be there next week celebrating cumpleano numero 52. but not sure what day. mid week maybe and hang a week.
trailer park, south wall east side look for a jolly "Roger"............the bandera, not Pompano......:lol::lol:

Jessie

Keri - 3-29-2006 at 08:31 AM

You can stop by and say Hi to me on your way down.k:yes:

comitan - 3-29-2006 at 08:49 AM

check u2u

Bruce R Leech - 3-29-2006 at 10:05 AM

Jessie I would really like to meet you in person. I think we have a lot of similar interests.

JESSE - 3-29-2006 at 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Keri
You can stop by and say Hi to me on your way down.k:yes:

I will Keri, give me one day to get you the phone numberof that catering company you wanted.

4baja - 3-31-2006 at 07:35 AM

jesse, were going down on the 13 through gonzaga on our way to BOLA. you could join our 2 trucks and camp with us near punta santa isabel for some fishing and exploreing on the quad. leaveing early mourning on the 13th through mexicali.

JESSE - 3-31-2006 at 08:56 PM

Gracias 4baja, but we are probably leaving on the 5th or 7th, gracias por la oferta and i hope your fishing is good.

Enjoy my tierra.

Quote:
Originally posted by 4baja
jesse, were going down on the 13 through gonzaga on our way to BOLA. you could join our 2 trucks and camp with us near punta santa isabel for some fishing and exploreing on the quad. leaveing early mourning on the 13th through mexicali.