BajaNomad

BAHIA ASUNCION WELCOMES FLYERS

shari - 4-10-2006 at 05:08 PM

Looking for a new beach holiday option? Bahia Asuncion welcomes you with airstrip pick up, accomodation options like motel, B&B, beach house and several restaurants...awesome beaches, great people, and perfect summer weather....activities like fishing,tour the islands,diving,snorkeling,hiking in fossil valley, horseback riding,local events and warm mexican hospitality...bilingual hosts to make your stay easy and fun! check it out!

capt. mike - 4-11-2006 at 07:12 AM

good job Shari, do this on the BBP site too. you'll get action. see you this summer.

David K - 4-11-2006 at 07:26 AM

Shari, notice the links (in blue) at the bottom of Capt. Mike's and my posts on Nomad. You can have the same when you post here with your Bahia Asuncion web page. Go to your Baja Nomad control panel and use the signature feature... access is on the top of the Nomad pages under where it says you are logged in.

Shari;

neilm - 4-11-2006 at 07:31 AM

Where is Bahia Asuncion?

Neil

Oh, ok... found it...

neilm - 4-11-2006 at 03:17 PM

50-60 mi s/o GN (by crow).. sounds like a fun place

Quote:
Originally posted by neilm
Where is Bahia Asuncion?

Neil

Bahia Asuncion Web Link

David K - 4-11-2006 at 06:30 PM

Here is the web page showing Shari's photos... I have two maps showing the region in Baja where it is!

Bahia Asuncion

[Edited on 4-12-2006 by David K]

Bob H - 5-29-2006 at 10:52 PM

This is good stuff....... let's go................. yeah

capt. mike - 5-31-2006 at 06:24 AM

Bob, have you picked the dates? are you gonna house sit for them??

David K - 5-31-2006 at 08:02 AM

Shari, I notice your web page links are missing... email me.

Bob H - 5-31-2006 at 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
Bob, have you picked the dates? are you gonna house sit for them??

Mike,
I sent you an email regarding this. Looks like I'm stuck here in San Diego till at least August. I'll keep you posted.
Bob H

capt. mike - 5-31-2006 at 10:33 AM

got it Bob, thx - no sweat, aug will be good too. might even take a dip in that chilly pacific ocean.:?::lol:

man, was it NICE in mulege memorial weekend! except when the Suns lost on sunday..:barf:

i expect it will get muggy there by july as usual so more june trips are planned!:cool: