BajaNomad

Capt .George and Deb?

Sallysouth - 11-13-2003 at 03:54 PM

Loreto bound in a coupla weeks and wondered if anyone has heard from them?:?::tumble:

backninedan - 11-13-2003 at 05:27 PM

I just chatted with Pam Bolles from Baja Big Fish Co. and she has seen George in Loreto.

I will be joining him soon, We plan to make our final move on the !st of Feb. Just going to take it easy getting there so it will take us a week or so.

Trucks all set, the boat goes in next week for a tuneup, then its tires and a tune for the moho. Cya all in Loreto.

Dan/Oregon/Loreto

Capt. George?

Sallysouth - 11-13-2003 at 05:42 PM

Well heck Dan! That does'nt help me at all!I am wanting to know how to get in touch with him. Sent him an email, maybe that will help if he checks(his email) from the internet cafe around the corner from him!

reefrocket - 11-13-2003 at 10:07 PM

MSal Capt. George already checked in on the 9th? on discussion board. (see link)
http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=1600

Possible 4 days till 'the' reefrocket launches toward Baja for 90 days! Hope to see you there. Need to learn how to fish:D Since they won't let me used my tried and true fish getting method. -----BOOM----:biggrin:

George and Debrorah are enjoying Loreto

LaTijereta - 11-14-2003 at 06:37 AM

Sally,
I came back from Loreto this week, and they are riding bikes around town getting to know everyone. George got interviewed by the Loreto Bay people on tape, on his thoughts about Baja and Loreto(They were looking for new people in town). Debrorah and I thought he would never stop talking, and they were going to run out of film.:lol::lol:
He has not been able to get a phone line into the casa, so I guess he will be posting from the internet cafes in Loreto over the Winter:?:

Kristian

Thats funny!

Sallysouth - 11-14-2003 at 10:42 AM

Who would ever think Capt George would be such a talker:lol:! Thanks Kristian, that answers my question. Of course I know where to find him as I was the one who told him about the house in the first place!I emailed him last nite. Hope his addy is the same. :?: Sally

Reefrocket?

Sallysouth - 11-14-2003 at 10:46 AM

Do you know where you will be staying? We are flying down but have a suburban to use while there! Let me know how to find you! Sally

Bob and Susan - 11-14-2003 at 02:07 PM

The Question is........

Has the 19 foot Dusky hit the water yet and retrived fish????:lol::lol:

reefrocket - 11-15-2003 at 12:16 AM

Msal check you u2u as I have 'told the story' there.;)

George and Deb

Z-Man - 11-22-2003 at 09:51 PM

I heard from George last week. They have settled in on Calle Davis (I think). He said he was going fishing the next day.
He is having to use the internet cafe until he gets his phone line.

[Edited on 11-23-2003 by Z-Man]

Thanks Zman

Sallysouth - 11-23-2003 at 08:40 PM

I also received an email from him, last week. I can hardly wait to meet the "infamous duo".Thanks for the response! Msal:bounce: