BajaNomad

Rosarito Attorney

jeans - 4-13-2006 at 06:43 PM

Can anyone recommend an attorney they have used in Rosarito for matters pertaining to land leases & powers of attorney?

My sisters & I have [finally] gotten our folks to address some issues regarding their proptery and "what if" scenarios that no one likes to talk about.

Baja Cactus had referred me to Edguardo Chavez last year, but I can no longer reach him.

Thank you in advance.

bajablue - 4-13-2006 at 06:53 PM

Fernando Garcia, in Ensenada. Calle Obregon 1289
(646) 178-0409

Hola Amiga!

Mike Humfreville - 4-13-2006 at 06:55 PM

Where have you been hiding? Mary Ann and I have missed your posts. I will send an email to our dentist in Ensenada asking him for recommendations. I will also go over to Camp Gecko and ask Doc there.

Congrats on the breakthrough!

Silvia Perez-Thompson

Gypsy Jan - 4-13-2006 at 07:45 PM

She did the work to secure our federal coastal concession.

San Diego tel: 619 972 6235

Rosarito tel: 011 52 661 612 47 86

Email: silviapt@hotmail.com (not sure if this is current, haven't used it for a while)

She can provide references for you to check out.

jeans - 4-13-2006 at 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Humfreville
Where have you been hiding? Mary Ann and I have missed your posts. I will send an email to our dentist in Ensenada asking him for recommendations. I will also go over to Camp Gecko and ask Doc there.

Congrats on the breakthrough!

Not hiding...just working & traveling. I'm close to burnout...need Baja badly.

I still have not read your book that I gave mom...seems it got misplaced at my sister's in Ventura where the Christmas presents were opened.

Thanks Bajablue, but logistics dictate that we work with someone in Rosarito or Tijuana.

paul r - 4-14-2006 at 09:35 AM

silvia perez-thompson succeeded helping us out with a real can of worms!...she's hard working and honest....

jeans - 4-14-2006 at 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by paul r
silvia perez-thompson succeeded helping us out with a real can of worms!...she's hard working and honest....

Great....However, I can't find her in the Seccion Amarilla...do you have any contact info on her? Whoops...I missed Gypsy Jan's post with the info...Got it!

Thanks

[Edited on 4-15-2006 by jeans]

Pompano - 4-14-2006 at 05:00 PM

I have used this Tijuana lawyer once for real estate and power of attorney ...with good results.

Raphael Gama rgamap@yahoo.com

664-634-3937

Hope that helps.

[Edited on 4-15-2006 by Pompano]

Dave - 4-14-2006 at 07:20 PM

I second Pompano's suggestion for real estate but Gama is probably not advisable if your concern is a land lease. If you U2 me I could give you some other options.

[Edited on 4-15-2006 by Dave]

landmako - 4-15-2006 at 08:51 AM

i also know of gama being very good but also very busy.you may wana talk to an attorny ive used with great success, gabriella ramerez ,trouble finding her # but know her e mail by heart. gr@lawer.com best wishs for your folks.....regards,mike